GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT OT Charity appeal (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/161335-ot-ot-charity-appeal.html)

Sacha 06-07-2007 04:38 PM

OT OT Charity appeal

If you would care to donate to this courageous woman who lives in our
village, all goes to the Royal British Legion. I think that after 6 months
in Iraq I wouldn't much relish walking the length of UK!
https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/jogle

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

'Mike' 06-07-2007 04:41 PM

OT OT Charity appeal

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
If you would care to donate to this courageous woman who lives in our
village, all goes to the Royal British Legion. I think that after 6
months
in Iraq I wouldn't much relish walking the length of UK!
https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/jogle

--
Sacha

OT OT means we can all do what we like with regards to appeals does it?

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk

Gary Woods 06-07-2007 09:39 PM

OT OT Charity appeal

"'Mike'" wrote:

OT OT means we can all do what we like with regards to appeals does it?

No it means we can tune up our filtering, perhaps not in a way you would
like.