Old 09-07-2007, 10:06 PM posted to swnet.sci.astro,uk.rec.gardening

Default Big Bertha Thing spider

Big Bertha Thing unified
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/pip.html
111K Web Page access page
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including soc.history.medieval

RELATIVISTIC QUANTUM PHYSICS

The unification of
Quantum
and relativity theory

by Sidereus Nuncius
Newsgroups: alt.sci.physics
Subject: What Time Is (I to IV)
Date: 18 Sep 1999

CONTENTS

TOPIC
1.Devotion
2.Dedication
3.Abstract
4.Introduction
5.Theory of Time
6.Theory of Space
7.Theory of Motion
8.Relativistic Quantum Physics

Big Bertha Thing pip

Dear Pip,
Guilty as charged. I should not have done any of the following;-

1.Defended you in the moderators newsgroup.
2.Given you an invitation, when the dogs were at your door.
3.Offered you a refuge, with the spam explosion survivors.
4.Ticked off the moderators.
5.Put your name up in lights on OUSA Astronomy and Astronomy and Space.
6.Put back the release of my software package,
just because of the spam troubles.

Personally I would take me out and shoot me,
there is no punishment too bad for any moderator,
who gets even one complaint. We should be above reproach,
like Caesers' wife.

I will of course remove the words
"Extract to explain the project to Pip" from all further postings.

Please accept my appologies for all the bad things I did,
before your elevation to moderator. I only pick on little people.
Thank you,
Tony Lance

From: Tony Lance
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.chem
Subject: Big Bertha Thing testament
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:45:56 +0000

Friday, November 21, 1997 06:15:45 PM
Message
From: Tony Lance
Subject: First Aid Tent on Classical Particle
To: Erica Clifford
Philip Sims
Cc: Tracey Sait
gary.s Cresswell
Jonno Johnson
Big Bertha Thing 2 knitting
To: FC Mods Discussion
To: CP Conf
From: Philip Sims Moderator

2. Without loss of generality, one can take p to be north and a positive definite metric
rather than a Lorentzian one, there is a geodesic of minimal length,
rather than a geodesic of maximum length.
This minimal geodesic will be a line of longitude running from p to q.
BUT there will be another geodesic from p to q which runs down the back up to q.
This geodesic contains a point conjugate to p at the south where all the geodesics
from p intersect. Both the geodesics from p to q are stationary under a small variation.

By Erica Clifford
Head of First Aid Tent on Classical Particle Conference
(Extract from Open University Course Unit Nameless)
End of Big Bertha 2

Erika meet Philip.
Philip meet Erika.

Philip will post your Big Bertha Victim Support postings,
to immortalise each victim in print.
No more than one per victim.
No more than one per day.
Please remember more Sesame Street, than Darth Vader.
If a picture paints a thousand words, then why can't I
paint you?

Each will have a unique pattern name, from the following
list, prepared by my wife. You can add to it yourself, as
needed.

Would some kind person, please send a letter of thanks and
explanation of what it will be used for, to my wife.
She loves me dearly, but thinks I am a typical husband.
Waste of space, makes the room look untidy and needs
dusting round. At least it keeps me sane, healthy and
contented.

List
knitting Erika
fairisle