Old 10-07-2007, 07:12 PM posted to swnet.sci.astro,uk.rec.gardening

Default Big Bertha Thing spider

Big Bertha Thing uniform
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs.
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/uniform.html
Access page to 714K ZIP file
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including alt.support.attn-deficit

Animated wire-frame Polyhedron display,
complete with duals and double precision
angles to the polygons. Also technical
program description and 75 pictures.

Just one thing, thats still outstanding.
This is a collection of PostScript files from
the Computing Science Technical Report series
of organization 1127 of AT&T Bell Laboratories
report Comp. Sci. Tech. Rep. No. 130
author Andrew Hume
title Exact Descriptions of Regular
and Semi-Regular Polyhedra and Their Duals
date November 1986
tm TM 11276-861022-09
type techreport

Just two programs ready to run.
1. kaleido.exe (MSDOS) 86KB (see Zip)
2. schwarz.exe (MSDOS) 27KB (see Zip)

Just one description of two programs,
that do just one thing, better than the next best thing.
uniform.pdf (Adobe) 676KB (see Zip)

Big Bertha Thing windows

On the Windows of King's College Remaining Boarded.

Loquitur Discipulus Esuriens.

Professors, in your plan there seems
A something not quite right,
'Tis queer to cherish learning's beams,
By shutting out the light.

While thus we see your windows block'd,
If nobody complains;
Yet everybody must be shock'd,
To see you don't take pains.

And tell me why should bodily
Succumb to mental meat?
Or why should eta, beta, pi,
Be all the pie we eat?

No helluo liborum I,
No literary glutton,
Would veal with Virgil like to try,
With metaphysics, mutton.

Leave us no longer in the lurch,
With Romans, Greeks, and Hindoos;
But give us beef as well as birch,
And board us - not your windows.

From the book
The Ingoldsby Legends
by the Rev. Richard H. Barham
Published by Richard Edward King,
88 Curtain Road,
London E.C.
Inscribed;-
Barbara Death
From Aunt Emma
March 6th 1921

Thank you,
Tony Lance

24 November 1997 22:26:03
Message
From: Tony Lance
Subject: First Aid Tent on Classical Particle
To: Ben Plumpton
Cc: Pam Scruton
Attachments: ARCH0000.TXT 2K
I am apalled by your action, in summarilly deleting, the message from the victim support
group, which consists
entirely of people, that internet thugs have spammed into a comatose state.

Do you want them to have a relapse? Please be a bit more circumspect, in your dealings
with them in future.

I am passing your message to me, on to Pam, whom I feel is better qualified to give you an
objective answer.

Assuring you of my full support, in your efforts as mod.

Thank You,

Tony Lance