GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Two Questions. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/161824-two-questions.html)

p. pleater 17-07-2007 06:06 PM

Two Questions.

1). What are the small pale green caterpillars attacking my sprout tops
? They are NOT the cabbage white offspring.

2). Now that my Blueberry plants in pots have finished fruiting, can I
repot them into larger pots now or should I wait until autumn/winter
leaf fall time. ?

P. Pleater.

K 17-07-2007 11:11 PM

Two Questions.

p. pleater writes
1). What are the small pale green caterpillars attacking my sprout tops
? They are NOT the cabbage white offspring.

Small white?

--
Kay

TopVeg 18-07-2007 10:04 AM

Please can you explain why are they not cabbage white offspring?

TopVeg

Mary Fisher 18-07-2007 11:06 AM

Two Questions.

"K" wrote in message
p. pleater writes
1). What are the small pale green caterpillars attacking my sprout tops
? They are NOT the cabbage white offspring.

Small white?

Good, that's what I thought :-)

Mary

--
Kay

K 18-07-2007 04:44 PM

Two Questions.

TopVeg writes

K;731042 Wrote:
p. pleater writes-
1). What are the small pale green caterpillars attacking my sprout
tops

? They are NOT the cabbage white offspring.-

Small white?-
-

Please can you explain why are they not cabbage white offspring?

Because they're green, rather than mottled yellow and black
--
Kay