GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hydroponics... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/162200-hydroponics.html)

dkine3 26-07-2007 01:04 AM

Hydroponics...

I have been growing my own fruits and vegetables for years with soil.
I just over the past 6 monthes started to grow a few things like
strawberries and tomatoes using hydroponics, and Im now ****ed that I
never knew about it before. Not only did I yeild much better and more
abundant crops, but it is such less maintanace and so much cleaner.
Hydroponics uses no soil so you don't have to deal with all the bugs,
pests and all the elements that you find in soil. I have a blog with
an article on hydroponics which I will be updating if you want to
check it out http://abouthydroponicgardening.blogspot.com/.
But bottem line, I wouldnt even mess with soil ever again...there's no
point. This is just so much better in so many ways
-Cheers

K 26-07-2007 01:34 PM

Hydroponics...

dkine3 writes
I have been growing my own fruits and vegetables for years with soil.
I just over the past 6 monthes started to grow a few things like
strawberries and tomatoes using hydroponics, and Im now ****ed that I
never knew about it before. Not only did I yeild much better and more
abundant crops, but it is such less maintanace and so much cleaner.
Hydroponics uses no soil so you don't have to deal with all the bugs,
pests and all the elements that you find in soil. I have a blog with
an article on hydroponics which I will be updating if you want to
check it out http://abouthydroponicgardening.blogspot.com/.
But bottem line, I wouldnt even mess with soil ever again...there's no
point. This is just so much better in so many ways

The bugs I have problems with are the ones that arrive through the air
not the soil.
--
Kay

judith[_2_] 26-07-2007 04:27 PM

Hydroponics...

Bottom line - this looks like a **** poor spamming attempt.

Gregoire Kretz 30-07-2007 11:13 AM

Hydroponics...

Martin wrote:

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:27:28 +0100, judith wrote:

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:04:35 -0000, dkine3 wrote:

Hydroponics uses no soil so you don't have to deal with all the bugs,
pests and all the elements that you find in soil.

You mean you don't have to deal with life?

[snip blog address]

Bottom line - this looks like a **** poor spamming attempt.

I wouldn't know: the blog is now blocked by google while they
investigate a possible violation of their terms and conditions, which
could very well support your claim. It's all in the 'possible' bit. :)

LOL and that's the gratitude he gets after he has disclosed how to produce
Dutch quality tasteless strawberries and tomatoes.

Run!

Greg

--
Ah, Lydia!
She was the most glorious creature under the sun.

No ficus = no spam

Alan Holmes[_2_] 30-07-2007 04:52 PM

Hydroponics...

"dkine3" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have been growing my own fruits and vegetables for years with soil.
I just over the past 6 monthes started to grow a few things like
strawberries and tomatoes using hydroponics, and Im now ****ed that I
never knew about it before. Not only did I yeild much better and more
abundant crops, but it is such less maintanace and so much cleaner.
Hydroponics uses no soil so you don't have to deal with all the bugs,
pests and all the elements that you find in soil. I have a blog with
an article on hydroponics which I will be updating if you want to
check it out http://abouthydroponicgardening.blogspot.com/.
But bottem line, I wouldnt even mess with soil ever again...there's no
point. This is just so much better in so many ways

Who the hell would want to waste time growing tasteless fruit and tomatoes?