GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What exactly is this plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/162219-what-exactly-plant.html)

Basia Kulesz 26-07-2007 08:03 AM

What exactly is this plant?

Could you please help identify? I bought this ages ago at some exhibition or
other, it was called Aster alpellus. Nice, small, spring aster with
beautiful flowers. Not alpinus - it blooms later than those, it is a cross
between alpinus and amellus, hence the name. And now a friend of mine says
that it is tongolensis. As she is rather obstinate, I need some very, very,
very solid facts to convince her that it is not:) Anyone knows the
differences between those two species?

Regards, Barbara.

http://images24.fotosik.pl/37/0925c46dd315e92d.jpg

http://images25.fotosik.pl/37/438381ea52441ea9med.jpg