GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sick Plum Tree (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/162233-sick-plum-tree.html)

JMcC 26-07-2007 03:56 PM

Sick Plum Tree

I have a plum tree which has always been in blosom and has produced
lots of flowers and lots of plums and then all of a sudden the leave
have started to dry up and curl up. Nothing has changed and it is
about 15 years old

Would anyone be able to tell me what could be wrong with it and what
the remedy could be

Cheers

John

®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³ 26-07-2007 04:11 PM

Sick Plum Tree

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:56:18 -0700, JMcC
wrote and included this (or some of this):

I have a plum tree which has always been in blosom and has produced
lots of flowers and lots of plums and then all of a sudden the leave
have started to dry up and curl up. Nothing has changed and it is
about 15 years old

Would anyone be able to tell me what could be wrong with it and what
the remedy could be

Aphids?

http://www.gardenorganic.org.uk/factsheets/ftm5.php

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³

Sacha 26-07-2007 04:54 PM

Sick Plum Tree

On 26/7/07 15:56, in article
, "JMcC"
wrote:

I have a plum tree which has always been in blosom and has produced
lots of flowers and lots of plums and then all of a sudden the leave
have started to dry up and curl up. Nothing has changed and it is
about 15 years old

Would anyone be able to tell me what could be wrong with it and what
the remedy could be

There may be something here to help you:
http://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile...plum_aphid.asp

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk