GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Jeyes Fluid as weedkiller near wood? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/162725-jeyes-fluid-weedkiller-near-wood.html)

Eddy Bentley 08-08-2007 03:01 PM

Jeyes Fluid as weedkiller near wood?

John Vanini wrote:

why don't you
buy a good wood preservative and a good weedkiller?

Hi, John. No offence taken. I'm much guided by economy. I have good
wood preservative and excellent weedkiller, but if it were true I could
kill two birds with one stone I would. However, it seems that Jeyes
won't help me do that, as was suggested to me.

Eddy.

John Vanini 08-08-2007 06:57 PM

Jeyes Fluid as weedkiller near wood?

No problem! Just thought I'd ask! Thanks for your reply. It makes sense to
me as I'm always trying to economise.

I hate throwing anything away in the belief that it will come in handy one
day. The only problem is that, when I need it, I probably won't be able to
find it becaue of all the junk I've collected.

I've also learned something from this discussion - if it's only that someone
is boiling rhubarb leaves, apparently, and I'm talking the blindingly
obvious - which will come as no surprise to my wife!

Best of luck.

Kindest regards to you and all in the group,

John