GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hedges (folloe up) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/162813-hedges-folloe-up.html)

Cerumen[_3_] 08-08-2007 09:02 AM

Hedges (folloe up)

I have now researched further and the Privet I have is not Lonicera but
seems to be a true privet Ligustrum of some variety.

--
Chris. West Cork. Ireland
Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor.It

Sacha 08-08-2007 10:36 AM

Hedges (folloe up)

On 8/8/07 09:02, in article ,
"Cerumen" wrote:

I have now researched further and the Privet I have is not Lonicera but
seems to be a true privet Ligustrum of some variety.

There's your learning curve for the day. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk