GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wilkinson Sword 'Power Plus' garden fork (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/162905-wilkinson-sword-power-plus-garden-fork.html)

Richard[_5_] 10-08-2007 02:30 PM

Wilkinson Sword 'Power Plus' garden fork

Have managed to create a fracture where tine(sp?) number 2 (or 3
depending upon your viewpoint) meets the hoop formed by tines 1 and 2 of
my garden fork. Wilkinson Sword, or rather Fiskars (their successors in
garden tool manufacture), no longer make said fork and don't have a
equivalent for it. This is a pain as the fork has a shaft which is
90cm long which means that with the tines fully buried I am only leaning
over slightly - unlike every other fork I have ever used which, IIRC,
are about that length including the tines.

Can anyone suggest a suitable replacement?

TIA

Richard

Derek 10-08-2007 02:31 PM

"Richard" wrote in message
Have managed to create a fracture where tine(sp?) number 2 (or 3 depending
upon your viewpoint) meets the hoop formed by tines 1 and 2 of my garden
fork. Wilkinson Sword, or rather Fiskars (their successors in garden tool
manufacture), no longer make said fork and don't have a equivalent for
it. This is a pain as the fork has a shaft which is 90cm long which
means that with the tines fully buried I am only leaning over slightly -
unlike every other fork I have ever used which, IIRC, are about that
length including the tines.

Can anyone suggest a suitable replacement?

TIA

Richard

Can a welder not fettle it for you?

Derek
fork handles

Richard[_5_] 10-08-2007 02:37 PM

Derek wrote:

Can a welder not fettle it for you?

Derek
fork handles

That is indeed the parallel plan ;-)

Richard

zaax 11-08-2007 08:40 PM

Wilkinson Sword 'Power Plus' garden fork

Richard wrote:

Wilkinson Sword 'Power Plus

According to their web site
http://www.worldofwilkinsonsword.co..../Warranty.html
it has a life time warranty

--
zaax

Chris Hogg 12-08-2007 08:05 PM

Wilkinson Sword 'Power Plus' garden fork

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 19:40:14 GMT, "zaax"
wrote:

Richard wrote:

Wilkinson Sword 'Power Plus

According to their web site
http://www.worldofwilkinsonsword.co..../Warranty.html
it has a life time warranty

My interpretation of 'lifetime warranties' is that the warranty
expires at the moment the item does!

--
Chris