GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   need help to find this plant care (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/163110-need-help-find-plant-care.html)

dicky 16-08-2007 06:12 AM

need help to find this plant care

i need help you all for finding information and related website about
this plant
this plant is very attractive for me and i like to get more
information about this plant.

this plant available at http://plant-nursery.blogspot.com

thanks for your kind help

JennyC 16-08-2007 07:13 AM

need help to find this plant care

"dicky" wrote in message
oups.com...
i need help you all for finding information and related website about
this plant
this plant is very attractive for me and i like to get more
information about this plant.

this plant available at http://plant-nursery.blogspot.com

thanks for your kind help

452 sites with info : http://tinyurl.com/36pgw4

and 50 with pictures : http://tinyurl.com/3a2upg

Jenny "~))

mor 12-02-2008 07:27 PM

its adead end link, you may want to check it out

piterritz 16-04-2011 11:51 AM

The aboriginal bit of admonition for amazon bulb affliction is to ensure that afore burying tomatoes accomplish abiding that the endure frost of the year is over with, neither the bulb or the bake-apple accept any altruism to freezing, so all your alertness could appear to annihilation if the plants are apparent to a frost.