GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Open Family Gardens on the Isle of Wight (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/163139-open-family-gardens-isle-wight.html)

'Mike' 16-08-2007 07:29 PM

Open Family Gardens on the Isle of Wight

I have just been informed that this coming Saturday and Sunday there is to
be another 'Open Garden' scheme for Family Gardens, i.e. not the big country
houses.

If you are visiting the Island this weekend and wish to visit some, possibly
ours as well :-)) send me an email and I will try and find out which ones
they are.

BE WARNED It is the Garlic Festival at Newchurch so roads will be congested.

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007 FULL. WAIT LIST OPERATING
www.rneba.org.uk

'Mike' 16-08-2007 09:41 PM

Open Family Gardens on the Isle of Wight UPDATE

Gardens in the West Wight, .... Freshwater area. Well away from the Garlic
Festival and the other end of the Island to me.

"'Mike'" wrote in message
I have just been informed that this coming Saturday and Sunday there is to
be another 'Open Garden' scheme for Family Gardens, i.e. not the big
country houses.

If you are visiting the Island this weekend and wish to visit some,
possibly ours as well :-)) send me an email and I will try and find out
which ones they are.

BE WARNED It is the Garlic Festival at Newchurch so roads will be
congested.

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007 FULL. WAIT LIST OPERATING
www.rneba.org.uk
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will have a
Stand