Old 29-08-2007, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On 28 Aug, 21:50, "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)"
wrote:
Please don't forget me in the list of the many people with whom you have had
serious quarrels. Mike Crowe is just a harmless buffoon but you and the
advice you give are downright dangerous.

giggle You didn't like me telling you that I had found you in a Sex
Forum where people were telling each others their life experience
stories. That's why you don't like me. As for advice, what advices?!
You have never given any but give the usual response "I don't know,
but someone here will help you soon I'm sure". Great advice indeed
Rupert - and that's not your name. And as for Mike he is certainly
friendlier and funnier than you will ever be. Calling him what you
have just done - well, you still have Alan Holmes as a friend ... who
am I trying to convince here?! LOL!!

Old 29-08-2007, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 29 Aug, 00:26, Sacha wrote:
I'm the only person you've fallen out with here? Good lord
above.

I've fallen out with nobody here Sacha. I've had quarells with you and
you alone. The rest are discussions. I've met many urglers too - I've
even answered to two emails today. Now, ask yourself why they don't
post on this forum but contact me via email? You're so deluded, it's
painful - but it gives us something to laugh at.

Old 29-08-2007, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:51:43 +0100, Alan Holmes wrote
(in article ):

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 27/8/07 19:21, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 27 Aug, 18:50, Sacha wrote:
Not if you're replying to Mike Crowe you haven't. He stirs up trouble
on
every group he posts to and it's my belief he gets off on it. The posts
he
has made in this thread he has started are a perfect example. He's in
most
peoples' kill files so the only way he can get attention is to try to
encourage others to fight and argue and for the unwary to respond to
him.
He's a vile piece of work.

snip usual diatribe from Puce

Well, I'd rather be friend with the real folks around here and with
Mike Crowe anytime. Note that I've never had quarells with anybody but
you. This surely is telling.

It's very telling, Puce. It's telling us that you wouldn't recognise
truth
if it bit you. I'm the only person you've fallen out with here? Good
lord
above.

She cannot fall out with me cos I killfiled La Puke a long time ago!

Me too! I think it is possible that Puce thinks that because Sacha is one of
the few who takes the time and trouble to reply, that everyone else is in
agreement with her (Puce, not Sacha). The opposite is far more likely. There
are only two people on urg in my killfile (not that I expect anyone else to
be interested) and the other one is Mike Crowe. Life is a lot sweeter since
I did that.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation

Old 29-08-2007, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:51:43 +0100, Alan Holmes wrote
(in article ):

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 27/8/07 19:21, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 27 Aug, 18:50, Sacha wrote:
[...]

and as my main aim in life is to make people happy and I succeed in 99.99%
case out of a 100, I know I succeed. However as the saying goes,
"You can please some of the people some of the time and
You can please most of the people most of the time
But you cannot please ALL of the people ALL of the time"

and as I can count up the people who do not like me on less than a handful,
I regard 'them' to have a problem :-)) Not me, or the hundreds of friends I
have :-))

SO delighted you live a sweet life and I have no desire to add to whatever
problems you DO have in life :-))

Perhaps someone who DOES still exist off her killfile would convey that
message?

Kindest regards to those lurkers who support my actions and read the 'good
advice' given on this newsgroup. What a pity that they do not wish to
contribute to such a 'closed newsgroup' :-((((

Can those who "own the newsgroup" or feel they "own the newsgroup" not see
the folly of their ways?

Do please have a pleasant evening everyone :-))

I will

Life is toooooooooooooooooooo short to be sad :-))

Mike
More friends than not by a hundredfold. :-))))

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007 FULL. WAIT LIST OPERATING
www.rneba.org.uk to find your ex-Greenie mess mates
www.iowtours.com for all ex-Service Reunions. More being added daily

Old 29-08-2007, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 29, 5:18 pm, Sally Thompson
wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:51:43 +0100, Alan Holmes wrote
(in article ):

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 27/8/07 19:21, in article
m, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 27 Aug, 18:50, Sacha wrote:
[...]

churchyard:http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk- Hide quoted text -

Hi Sally, how are you? Poor dear Sacha, she will always have a
problem with certain people, why? Simply because she has such expert
knowledge and what she doesn't know, she will readily ask Ray, and she
will also acknowledge that he is the provider of the information.
Rock on Sacha - we love you.

Judith

Old 29-08-2007, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 29, 5:56 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Sally Thompson" wrote in message

al.net...

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:51:43 +0100, Alan Holmes wrote
(in article ):

"Sacha" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 27/8/07 19:21, in article
m, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 27 Aug, 18:50, Sacha wrote:
[...]

"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will have a Stand- Hide quoted text -

Mike, please stop, Sacha is here to give good advice, isn't that what
this newsgroup is about?

Judith

Old 29-08-2007, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 29, 4:30 pm, La Puce wrote:
On 29 Aug, 00:26, Sacha wrote:
I'm the only person you've fallen out with here? Good lord

above.

I've fallen out with nobody here Sacha. I've had quarells with you and
you alone. The rest are discussions. I've met many urglers too - I've
even answered to two emails today. Now, ask yourself why they don't
post on this forum but contact me via email? You're so deluded, it's
painful - but it gives us something to laugh at.

Nor true, my dear, you have fallen out with me bigtime. Can't we just
ignore those who we don't like for whatever reason? Lets stick to
gardening. Sacha has a vast knowledge and I profit from that.

Judith

Old 29-08-2007, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 29/8/07 17:18, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:51:43 +0100, Alan Holmes wrote
(in article ):

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 27/8/07 19:21, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 27 Aug, 18:50, Sacha wrote:
[...]

I think you'll find you're not alone in that selection for the kill file.
I'm sure you're right that Puce thinks silence means support, not realising
it signifies kill files - ditto poor old Crowe. However, if everyone kill
files her she can go on giving the garbage information she's just given
Judith Lea re planting Oleanders outdoors in hideously low winter
temperatures and keeping them wet! URG's reputation is well above that
level and it would be nice to keep it that way.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 29-08-2007, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 29/8/07 21:14, in article
,

wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:51:43 +0100, Alan Holmes wrote
(in article ):

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 27/8/07 19:21, in article
m, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 27 Aug, 18:50, Sacha wrote:
[...]

;-)) Rock on Tommy! Yes, I'm lucky to have Ray to consult if I'm stymied
and yes, I do always tell urg if the info has come from him but via me.
It's only fair to do that.

Old 30-08-2007, 07:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
On 29 Aug, 00:26, Sacha wrote:
I'm the only person you've fallen out with here? Good lord
above.

I've fallen out with nobody here Sacha. I've had quarells with you and
you alone.

Rubbish! You and I have quarrelled regularly as you have also done with
some of the experts who no longer bother to post here and they left saying
it was because of you and your nasty ways.

The rest are discussions. I've met many urglers too - I've
even answered to two emails today. Now, ask yourself why they don't
post on this forum but contact me via email?

No one would believe that. That comment is so overdone and old hat and
unbelievable that even cyber kiddies don't bother to use it any more.

Old 30-08-2007, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

, I, Marvo, say :

I think you'll find you're not alone in that selection for the kill
file. I'm sure you're right that Puce thinks silence means support,
not realising it signifies kill files - ditto poor old Crowe.
However, if everyone kill files her she can go on giving the garbage
information she's just given Judith Lea re planting Oleanders
outdoors in hideously low winter temperatures and keeping them wet!

http://www.pfaf.org/database/plants.php?Nerium+oleander

It says you can plant Oleanders outdoors, down to -5 and -10 for short
periods.

I've never had one. Anything I say on here is something I've actually done,
not something I've read, unless it has one of these after it :-)

My fingers are crossed with my Bougainvillea, it's staying outdoors in
bubble wrap unless it gets extreme.

Old 30-08-2007, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 30/8/07 09:01, in article , "Uncle Marvo"

, I, Marvo, say :

I think you'll find you're not alone in that selection for the kill
file. I'm sure you're right that Puce thinks silence means support,
not realising it signifies kill files - ditto poor old Crowe.
However, if everyone kill files her she can go on giving the garbage
information she's just given Judith Lea re planting Oleanders
outdoors in hideously low winter temperatures and keeping them wet!

http://www.pfaf.org/database/plants.php?Nerium+oleander

It says you can plant Oleanders outdoors, down to -5 and -10 for short
periods.

Yes indeed. What the argument developed from was Puce refusing to believe
that Judith's village in France gets a LOT colder than that and stays that
way for some time.

I've never had one. Anything I say on here is something I've actually done,
not something I've read, unless it has one of these after it :-)

My fingers are crossed with my Bougainvillea, it's staying outdoors in
bubble wrap unless it gets extreme.

Some people don't trust bubble wrap because it causes condensation and the
plants rot. On the whole, horticultural fleece might be safer and you could
build a frame covered in plastic to act as a sort of mini greenhouse,
perhaps?
This might provide some inspiration. ;-)
http://gallery.future-i.com/germany/pic:camellia-house/

Old 30-08-2007, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

, I, Marvo, say :

On 30/8/07 09:01, in article , "Uncle
Marvo" wrote:

in , I, Marvo, say :

I think you'll find you're not alone in that selection for the kill
file. I'm sure you're right that Puce thinks silence means support,
not realising it signifies kill files - ditto poor old Crowe.
However, if everyone kill files her she can go on giving the garbage
information she's just given Judith Lea re planting Oleanders
outdoors in hideously low winter temperatures and keeping them wet!

http://www.pfaf.org/database/plants.php?Nerium+oleander

It says you can plant Oleanders outdoors, down to -5 and -10 for
short periods.

Yes indeed. What the argument developed from was Puce refusing to
believe that Judith's village in France gets a LOT colder than that
and stays that way for some time.

She has a village in France? Blimey, that *is* posh :-)

I've never had one. Anything I say on here is something I've
actually done, not something I've read, unless it has one of these
after it :-)

My fingers are crossed with my Bougainvillea, it's staying outdoors
in bubble wrap unless it gets extreme.

Some people don't trust bubble wrap because it causes condensation
and the plants rot. On the whole, horticultural fleece might be
safer and you could build a frame covered in plastic to act as a sort
of mini greenhouse, perhaps?

I actually have a spare greenhouse frame, one of those metal ones with
shelves. If you don't put the shelves in it would hold the Bougainvillea.
Good idea.

This might provide some inspiration. ;-)
http://gallery.future-i.com/germany/pic:camellia-house/

Most excellent. I shall start building now :-)

Old 30-08-2007, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

"La Puce" wrote in message
On 29 Aug, 00:26, Sacha wrote:
I'm the only person you've fallen out with here? Good lord
above.

snip

The rest are discussions. I've met many urglers too - I've
even answered to two emails today. Now, ask yourself why they don't
post on this forum but contact me via email?

No one would believe that. That comment is so overdone and old hat and
unbelievable that even cyber kiddies don't bother to use it any more.

Just because a comment may be misused and overdone, it doesn't follow that
it is always false. A few years back, when I was on the receiving end of the
rougher side of Janet's tongue, for having disagreed with her over something
(can't remember what), I received several unsolicited e-mails of 'support'
from urglers, who chose to keep out of the discussion on the open forum. I
didn't mention it at the time, because, frankly, 'flames' don't bother me,
and I didn't want to embarrass them, but it's true nonetheless.

Hence it is possible IMO that Helene may well have 'supporters' who choose
to remain anonymous. It takes all sorts, you know, and the fact you clearly
can't stand her doesn't mean everybody else does, too.