Old 27-08-2007, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

The peace didn't last long did it urglers?

:-((

'WHO' starts to troubles?

:-((

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007 FULL. WAIT LIST OPERATING
www.rneba.org.uk to find your ex-Greenie mess mates
www.iowtours.com for all ex-Service Reunions. More being added daily

Old 27-08-2007, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message
The peace didn't last long did it urglers?

:-((

'WHO' starts to troubles?

:-((

Mike

Thanls for the tip, I would have missed it otherwise lol!

Old 27-08-2007, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my other
hobby to reply wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
The peace didn't last long did it urglers?

:-((

'WHO' starts to troubles?

:-((

Mike

Thanls for the tip, I would have missed it otherwise lol!

In the words of a once great net nanny "I think not"

Old 27-08-2007, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 15:49:32 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

The peace didn't last long did it urglers?

:-((

'WHO' starts to troubles?

:-((

I haven't noticed anything. I must have all the trouble starters
filtered.

Steve

Old 27-08-2007, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 27 Aug, 18:50, Sacha wrote:
Not if you're replying to Mike Crowe you haven't. He stirs up trouble on
every group he posts to and it's my belief he gets off on it. The posts he
has made in this thread he has started are a perfect example. He's in most
peoples' kill files so the only way he can get attention is to try to
encourage others to fight and argue and for the unwary to respond to him.
He's a vile piece of work.

No he isn't. He is quite sweet and very observant. Mike is perhaps the
only one who tells you how he really feels. Others who detest you
either have killfiled you or ignore you because you're so pompous and
boring. I got an email by an urgler saying he'd like to slap you and
another wondering how you've ended up with such a nice husband as you
have. Those who tolerate you is because you talk on behalf of your
husband and they are either friends with your husband and don't want
to jeoperdise this relationship. And as for Mrs Bucket who used to
continually back you up does not garden but just like using chemicals
and walk around in sleepers, preferably gold.

Well, I'd rather be friend with the real folks around here and with
Mike Crowe anytime. Note that I've never had quarells with anybody but
you. This surely is telling.

Old 27-08-2007, 11:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:27:57 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

I have never noticed any trouble from Mike other than an occasional
reasonable disagreement. Certainly nothing I would use a kill filter
on.

Steve

Then you are particularly unobservant. Your good luck.

Not really unobservant. As I said "never noticed". I don't read
messages of no interest to me. Perhaps many of Mike falls into that
group.

Steve
--
Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

http://www.easynn.com
Old 28-08-2007, 07:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

I have never noticed any trouble from Mike other than an occasional
reasonable disagreement. Certainly nothing I would use a kill filter
on.

Steve

Then you are particularly unobservant. Your good luck.

Not really unobservant. As I said "never noticed". I don't read
messages of no interest to me. Perhaps many of Mike falls into that
group.

I seem not to see any from him either and I have no memory of his name but
maybe he is filtered out or as you I haven't bothered to download any
threads he has contributed to as I'm selective in what I mark to read later.

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.
Festina lente

Old 28-08-2007, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
ps.com...

Snip.

Well, I'd rather be friend with the real folks around here and with
Mike Crowe anytime. Note that I've never had quarells with anybody but
you. This surely is telling.

Please don't forget me in the list of the many people with whom you have had
serious quarrels. Mike Crowe is just a harmless buffoon but you and the
advice you give are downright dangerous.

Old 29-08-2007, 12:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 27/8/07 19:21, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 27 Aug, 18:50, Sacha wrote:
[...]

It's very telling, Puce. It's telling us that you wouldn't recognise truth
if it bit you. I'm the only person you've fallen out with here? Good lord
above.

Old 29-08-2007, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 27/8/07 19:21, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 27 Aug, 18:50, Sacha wrote:
[...]

She cannot fall out with me cos I killfiled La Puke a long time ago!