Old 04-09-2007, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Jane Tomlinson OT

How sad to hear of Jane's death, what an amazing lady. My thoughts go out to
her and her family.

kate

Old 04-09-2007, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4 Sep, 12:15, "Kate Morgan" wrote:
How sad to hear of Jane's death, what an amazing lady. My thoughts go out to
her and her family.

Yes, very sad indeed. I have taken strength and mighty courage from
people like her, and more recently from my friend fighting cancer,
and I have decided to stop smoking a few weeks
ago. I've been an idiot ...

Old 04-09-2007, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4 Sep, 12:45, wrote:
On 4 Sep, 12:15, "Kate Morgan" wrote:

How sad to hear of Jane's death, what an amazing lady. My thoughts go out to
her and her family.

Yes, very sad indeed. I have taken strength and mighty courage from
people like her, and more recently from my friend fighting cancer,
and I have decided to stop smoking a few weeks
ago. I've been an idiot ...

http//web.mac.com/beingsarah - is the website, not what I've put up
above. She wants as many women to see it as possible.

Old 04-09-2007, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
How sad to hear of Jane's death, what an amazing lady. My thoughts go out
to her and her family.

kate

You know something? I'd never heard of Jane Tomlinson until I read your
post - then it was mentioned on the news headlines this afternoon.

Even worse - it was reported that she lived in Leeds, as do I!

Mary

Old 04-09-2007, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4 Sep, 16:33, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
You know something? I'd never heard of Jane Tomlinson until I read your
post - then it was mentioned on the news headlines this afternoon.
Even worse - it was reported that she lived in Leeds, as do I!

Didn't you say you didn't have a telly? Perhaps that's why because
she'd figured on the local news a lot, at least in Manchester, and
that for a few years. I've got lots of friends on bikes as well,
serious bikers, and recently a friend went to cycle in Cuba for
charity and he had met her in London for an event prior to her going
to New York. I got interested a few years ago with the bike manchester
'critical mass' movement and went to a few gathering, just to stop the
traffic. Biking charity events where being promoted there and Jane
Tomlinson had become well known already.

Anyhow - it's good to see that she will be remembered for her courage
- and for the bikes we all should be on )

Old 04-09-2007, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 4, 12:15 pm, "Kate Morgan" wrote:
How sad to hear of Jane's death, what an amazing lady. My thoughts go out to
her and her family.

kate

And to everyone's family who are going through this.

Judith