GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anchusa vs heliopsis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/164534-anchusa-vs-heliopsis.html)

Jardin 07-09-2007 04:13 PM

Anchusa vs heliopsis

Do u know your anchusas and your heliopsis? I have mixed up my seedlings of these 2. Would upload a pic, but that feature is not working on this site.

leaves on one plant are soft, fuzzy
leaves on the other plant are paper thin

Any idea which is which?

TX

someone 08-09-2007 11:48 PM

Anchusa vs heliopsis

"Jardin" wrote in message

Do u know your anchusas and your heliopsis? I have mixed up my
seedlings of these 2. Would upload a pic, but that feature is not
working on this site.

leaves on one plant are soft, fuzzy
leaves on the other plant are paper thin

Any idea which is which?

Anchusas have hairy leaves, which sounds like your description of soft &
fuzzy. No way are anchusas paper thin.

someone

Jardin 14-09-2007 09:09 AM

Anchusas vs heliopsis

Brill, thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by someone (Post 746287)
"Jardin"