GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Topiary (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/164654-topiary.html)

Mogga 10-09-2007 08:17 PM

Topiary

http://www.topiaryartdesigns.com/ani...hantFamily.htm
Saw this and thought it was pretty special.

I don't think doing my privets in shapes would discourage the chavs
from running through them.
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free

Sally Thompson 10-09-2007 10:35 PM

Topiary

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:17:51 +0100, Mogga wrote
(in article ):

http://www.topiaryartdesigns.com/ani...hantFamily.htm
Saw this and thought it was pretty special.

I don't think doing my privets in shapes would discourage the chavs
from running through them.

Loved it! Now how would elephants look drinking from our wildlife pond?
Perhaps not too much in keeping with the Shropshire countrysideg

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation

[email protected] 11-09-2007 03:28 PM

Topiary

On 10 Sep, 20:17, Mogga wrote:
http://www.topiaryartdesigns.com/ani...hantFamily.htm
Saw this and thought it was pretty special.

Fab - I want to use this picture. Can you let me know where you got it
from so that I can ask permission to reproduce it. Is it yours? Thanks.

[email protected] 11-09-2007 03:29 PM

Topiary

On 11 Sep, 15:28, wrote:
On 10 Sep, 20:17, Mogga wrote:

http://www.topiaryartdesigns.com/ani...hantFamily.htm
Saw this and thought it was pretty special.

IGNORE ME! I've just found the website. Sorry doh!!

[email protected] 11-09-2007 03:36 PM

Topiary

On 11 Sep, 15:37, "Uncle Marvo"
wrote:
IGNORE ME!

I think they do, ma petite :-)

Cela me fait de belles jambes LOL!!!

I'll email you a pic tomorrow of a lonicera I've got which is pocking
through the fence and onto the road. I've been trying to give it a
shape for the last couple of years but not achieving much. Perhaps you
could tell me what it reminds you off and I'll cut it accordingly. Yet
another project en route ... ;o)