Old 11-09-2007, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Who .....

.... has 'who' ... in their kill file ????

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.

Old 11-09-2007, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Oh dear :-(( OT???? Who .....

"'Mike'" wrote in message
... has 'who' ... in their kill file ????

Mike

'Should' I have put "OT" when I am considering this newsgroup?

PLEASE NOTE. Crossposted NOWHERE :-)))

Kindest regards

Mike

Old 11-09-2007, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 11, 5:36 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
... has 'who' ... in their kill file ????

Mike

--www.rneba.org.ukfor the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.
'THE' Association if you served in the Electrical Branch of the Royal Navywww.rneba.org.ukto find your ex-Greenie mess mateswww.iowtours.comfor all ex-Service Reunions. More being added regularly

Mike if you want to be taken seriously as a poster, don't post this
sort of stuff, please? We really are fed up with nutty posters, don't
encourage them, please. Many long time urglers, me included, have
never seen this depth of depraved behaviour before, can we just stop
it and try to move on, please?

Judith

Old 11-09-2007, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:46:03 -0000, "
wrote:

On Sep 11, 5:36 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
... has 'who' ... in their kill file ????

Mike if you want to be taken seriously as a poster, don't post this
sort of stuff, please? We really are fed up with nutty posters, don't
encourage them, please. Many long time urglers, me included, have
never seen this depth of depraved behaviour before, can we just stop
it and try to move on, please?

Judith

PMSL!
Old 11-09-2007, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

? wrote in message ...
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:46:03 -0000, "
wrote:

On Sep 11, 5:36 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
... has 'who' ... in their kill file ????

Mike if you want to be taken seriously as a poster, don't post this
sort of stuff, please? We really are fed up with nutty posters, don't
encourage them, please. Many long time urglers, me included, have
never seen this depth of depraved behaviour before, can we just stop
it and try to move on, please?

When I was young they used to stop long time burglars with preventive
detention.

Judith

PMSL!

Old 11-09-2007, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

wrote:

On Sep 11, 5:36 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
... has 'who' ... in their kill file ????

Mike

--www.rneba.org.ukfor the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.
'THE' Association if you served in the Electrical Branch of the Royal Navywww.rneba.org.ukto find your ex-Greenie mess mateswww.iowtours.comfor all ex-Service Reunions. More being added regularly

Mike if you want to be taken seriously as a poster, don't post this
sort of stuff, please? We really are fed up with nutty posters, don't
encourage them, please. Many long time urglers, me included, have
never seen this depth of depraved behaviour before, can we just stop
it and try to move on, please?

Judith

I suggest you put your suggestion to the one who starts it all. Sacha!

I just want to get on nicking other peoples gooseberries.

--

Hansom 0++0

Avoid the rush at the last judgement. Be converted now instead!

PRAYER FOR A NATION

When Pastor Joe Wright, of Central Christian Church, was asked
to open the new session of the Kansas Senate, everyone was expecting
the usual politically correct generalities.
But what they heard instead was this:

Heavenly Father, we come before You today to ask Your forgiveness
and seek your direction and guidance.
We know Your Word says,
‘Woe on those who call evil good,’ but that’s exactly what we have done.
We have lost our spiritual equilibrium and inverted our values.

We confess that:

We have ridiculed the absolute truth of Your Word and called it pluralism;

We have, worshipped other gods and called it multiculturalism;

We have endorsed perversion and called it an alternative lifestyle;

We have exploited the poor and called it the lottery;

We have neglected the needy and called it self-preservation;

We have killed our unborn and called it choice;

We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building self-esteem;

We have abused power and called it political savvy;

We have coveted our neighbour’s possessions and called it ambition;

We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it freedom of expression;

We have ridiculed the time-honoured values of our forefathers and called it enlightenment.

Search us, 0 God, and know our hearts today; try us and see if there be some wicked way in us;
cleanse us from every sin and set us free. Guide and bless these men and women who have
been sent here by the people of Kansas, and who have been ordained by You, to govern this great state.

Grant them Your wisdom to rule and may their decisions direct us to the centre of Your will. I ask it in the name of Your Son, the Living Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.”

****************
Old 11-09-2007, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 11, 6:10 pm, "@@^" wrote:

I suggest you put your suggestion to the one who starts it all. Sacha!

Actually, she doesn't, as regular urglers know.

I just want to get on nicking other peoples gooseberries.

I have some in the freezer you can have but they have been there a
long time, maybe for jam?

Judith

Old 11-09-2007, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:23:18 -0000, "
wrote:

On Sep 11, 6:10 pm, "@@^" wrote:

I suggest you put your suggestion to the one who starts it all. Sacha!

Actually, she doesn't, as regular urglers know.

No, it's usually her, you or Anne.

Now, get lost netnanny.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Mike if you want to be taken seriously as a poster, don't post this
sort of stuff, please? We really are fed up with nutty posters, don't
encourage them, please. Many long time urglers, me included, have
never seen this depth of depraved behaviour before, can we just stop
it and try to move on, please?

Judith

What part of

""Who... has 'who' ... in their kill file ????""

Do you not understand?
..

Mike

Old 11-09-2007, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

wrote:

On Sep 11, 6:10 pm, "@@^" wrote:

I suggest you put your suggestion to the one who starts it all. Sacha!

Actually, she doesn't, as regular urglers know.

Actually she is a very prolific troll and trouble maker, as most of us
regulars know.

Old 11-09-2007, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote:

... has 'who' ... in their kill file ????

The contents of my kill file are my business and mine alone.
I'm getting awfully tired of troll feeders, however.

Old 11-09-2007, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote:

... has 'who' ... in their kill file ????

The contents of my kill file are my business and mine alone.
I'm getting awfully tired of troll feeders, however.

Please to feed a starving troll, sir! Why, I haven't had a nibble since a
Jockanese took umbrage at when I wrote and called him a Scotchie. Not a
thing since then, and I've got a Mrs. Troll and six little 'uns at home
under the bridge to watch out for. You look ever so kind, sir, I'm sure you
could afford a quick response to a starving troll, even if it is only a
*PLONK*.

PMSL!

Sorry, sir, I don't understand this modern stuff. I'm an old troll from them
AOL days, you know:

Me too!

Old 12-09-2007, 12:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message
... has 'who' ... in their kill file ????

Mike

Aren't you on a cruise?

Anthony