Old 13-09-2007, 02:50 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,uk.rec.gardening

Default uk.rec.gardening

@@^ wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 23:56:51 -0700, Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
wrote:

On 12 Sep, 15:38, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
Zach wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 03:33:47 +0100
Lurker Joe
Kissed my ass and whined:

[uk.rec.gardening removed]

Best be careful in that group, a number of the 'regulars' have said, in
the past, that they're _more_ than willing to sue for libel.

Bring the chicken shit ******* on. Probably one of those French Brits
eh?

What? You mean some raving loony Canuck?

I am an astronomical advocate of gardening, though I do sometimes talk
******** and have been known to troll.
Which froup should I post in please?

uk.rec.gardening is a robust froup and looks forward to new blood and
stimulating aspects.

Do the blood and bones of trolls and saucerheads really help in the
garden?

Hansom 0++0

Avoid the rush at the last judgement. Be converted now instead!

PRAYER FOR A NATION

When Pastor Joe Wright, of Central Christian Church, was asked
to open the new session of the Kansas Senate, everyone was expecting
the usual politically correct generalities.
But what they heard instead was this:

Heavenly Father, we come before You today to ask Your forgiveness
and seek your direction and guidance.
We know Your Word says,
'Woe on those who call evil good,' but that's exactly what we have done.
We have lost our spiritual equilibrium and inverted our values.

We confess that:

We have ridiculed the absolute truth of Your Word and called it pluralism;

We have, worshipped other gods and called it multiculturalism;

We have endorsed perversion and called it an alternative lifestyle;

We have exploited the poor and called it the lottery;

We have neglected the needy and called it self-preservation;

We have killed our unborn and called it choice;

We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building self-esteem;

We have abused power and called it political savvy;

We have coveted our neighbour's possessions and called it ambition;

We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it freedom of expression;

We have ridiculed the time-honoured values of our forefathers and called it enlightenment.

Search us, 0 God, and know our hearts today; try us and see if there be some wicked way in us;
cleanse us from every sin and set us free. Guide and bless these men and women who have
been sent here by the people of Kansas, and who have been ordained by You, to govern this great state.

Grant them Your wisdom to rule and may their decisions direct us to the centre of Your will. I ask it in the name of Your Son, the Living Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen."

This guy sounds like a fag.

Old 13-09-2007, 08:57 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,uk.rec.gardening

Zach wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 03:33:47 +0100
Lurker Joe
Kissed my ass and whined:

[uk.rec.gardening removed]

Best be careful in that group, a number of the 'regulars' have said, in
the past, that they're _more_ than willing to sue for libel.

Bring the chicken shit ******* on. Probably one of those French Brits
eh?

What? You mean some raving loony Canuck?

I am an astronomical advocate of gardening, though I do sometimes talk
******** and have been known to troll.
Which froup should I post in please?

uk.rec.gardening is a robust froup and looks forward to new blood and
stimulating aspects.

Do the blood and bones of trolls and saucerheads really help in the
garden?

Not trolls like Sacha, he doesnt have much substance.

[...]

Sounds very honorable to me. Mind you does he live up to that? I must
see if there is a part deux.

--

****************
Old 13-09-2007, 08:58 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,uk.rec.gardening

Zach wrote:
[...]

I think he's on drugs.

Old 13-09-2007, 10:58 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,uk.rec.gardening

Zach wrote:
[...]

Most likely. His kind usually are.

Old 13-09-2007, 11:10 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,uk.rec.gardening

This guy sounds like a fag.

I think he's on drugs.

Most likely. His kind usually are.

Fags are a drug :-(

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.

Old 14-09-2007, 02:43 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,uk.rec.gardening

'Mike' wrote:

This guy sounds like a fag.

I think he's on drugs.

Most likely. His kind usually are.

Fags are a drug :-(

ITYM fags in drag.

Old 16-09-2007, 07:50 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 14, 2:43 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
'Mike' wrote:

This guy sounds like a fag.

I think he's on drugs.

Most likely. His kind usually are.

Fags are a drug :-(

ITYM fags in drag.

And they get drunk on holy spirit.

Old 16-09-2007, 09:16 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
'Mike' wrote:

This guy sounds like a fag.

I think he's on drugs.

Most likely. His kind usually are.

Fags are a drug :-(

ITYM fags in drag.

And they get drunk on holy spirit.

And pass the wafers around.

Old 16-09-2007, 10:17 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
'Mike' wrote:

This guy sounds like a fag.

I think he's on drugs.

Most likely. His kind usually are.

Fags are a drug :-(

ITYM fags in drag.

And they get drunk on holy spirit.

And pass the wafers around.

They're probably reefers.

Old 16-09-2007, 12:57 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
'Mike' wrote:

This guy sounds like a fag.

I think he's on drugs.