Old 14-09-2007, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardening groups? (hampshire)

Does anyone know if there are any gardening groups in the UK. I was
looking for something social, a way to get to know people with similar
intrests.I have looked on the web and found nothing useful. I am in
north Hamshire (Odiham)

Thanks
Amber

Old 14-09-2007, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 14 Sep, 15:51, Amber wrote:
Does anyone know if there are any gardening groups in the UK. I was
looking for something social, a way to get to know people with similar
intrests.I have looked on the web and found nothing useful. I am in
north Hamshire (Odiham)
Thanks
Amber

Here, check this. There's plenty of choices.

http://www.googlesyndicatedsearch.co...ardens+society

Old 14-09-2007, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On 14 Sep, 16:17, wrote:
On 14 Sep, 15:51, Amber wrote:

Does anyone know if there are any gardening groups in the UK. I was
looking for something social, a way to get to know people with similar
intrests.I have looked on the web and found nothing useful. I am in
north Hamshire (Odiham)
Thanks
Amber

Here, check this. There's plenty of choices.

http://www.googlesyndicatedsearch.co...Council?q=gard...

Ask in your local public library, they should have a list of local
clubs and organisations.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries