GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Zucchini (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/164954-zucchini.html)

^ 17-09-2007 08:48 PM

Zucchini

I'd like one in my ass!

--
^

% 17-09-2007 09:08 PM

Zucchini

^ wrote in message ...
I'd like one in my ass!

--
^

you'll have to pull your head out first to make room

Haiku_Guy 17-09-2007 09:33 PM

Zucchini

On Sep 17, 4:08 pm, "%" wrote:
^ wrote in messagenews:8cmte3l57bhvr1p7iv2u37ep8k6hp3be2p@4ax .com...
I'd like one in my ass!

--
^

you'll have to pull your head out first to make room

LMBO

H_G

Fleet Admiral William, Decorated Beer Hero, 5,6'' and 9 inches. 17-09-2007 10:37 PM

Zucchini

On 17 Sep, 20:48, ^ wrote:
I'd like one in my ass!

--
^

What is wrong with carrots ?

The Ernie Lie Patrol 18-09-2007 12:32 AM

Zucchini

On Sep 17, 5:37 pm, "Fleet Admiral William, Decorated Beer Hero, 5,6''
and 9 inches." wrote:
On 17 Sep, 20:48, ^ wrote:

I'd like one in my ass!

--
^

What is wrong with carrots ?

You all would feel pretty stupid going to the urgent care with a broke
off veggie stuck in your ass!

% 18-09-2007 01:26 AM

Zucchini

"The Ernie Lie Patrol" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 17, 5:37 pm, "Fleet Admiral William, Decorated Beer Hero, 5,6''
and 9 inches." wrote:
On 17 Sep, 20:48, ^ wrote:

I'd like one in my ass!

--
^

What is wrong with carrots ?

You all would feel pretty stupid going to the urgent care with a broke
off veggie stuck in your ass!

it would only excite Ernie getting a veg with his meal

Hoots 18-09-2007 02:43 AM

Zucchini

% wrote:
"The Ernie Lie Patrol" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 17, 5:37 pm, "Fleet Admiral William, Decorated Beer Hero, 5,6''
and 9 inches." wrote:
On 17 Sep, 20:48, ^ wrote:

I'd like one in my ass!
--
^
What is wrong with carrots ?

You all would feel pretty stupid going to the urgent care with a broke
off veggie stuck in your ass!

it would only excite Ernie getting a veg with his meal

How many Ernie's can dance on the head of a pin?

I'm not Farrel you retard 18-09-2007 05:42 AM

Zucchini

On Sep 17, 5:26 pm, "%" wrote:
"The Ernie Lie Patrol" wrote in oglegroups.com...

On Sep 17, 5:37 pm, "Fleet Admiral William, Decorated Beer Hero, 5,6''
and 9 inches." wrote:
On 17 Sep, 20:48, ^ wrote:

I'd like one in my ass!

--
^

What is wrong with carrots ?

You all would feel pretty stupid going to the urgent care with a broke
off veggie stuck in your ass!

it would only excite Ernie getting a veg with his meal

hi

% 18-09-2007 05:44 AM

Zucchini

"I'm not Farrel you retard" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 17, 5:26 pm, "%" wrote:
"The Ernie Lie Patrol" wrote in

oglegroups.com...

On Sep 17, 5:37 pm, "Fleet Admiral William, Decorated Beer Hero,

5,6''
and 9 inches." wrote:
On 17 Sep, 20:48, ^ wrote:

I'd like one in my ass!

--
^

What is wrong with carrots ?

You all would feel pretty stupid going to the urgent care with a

broke
off veggie stuck in your ass!

it would only excite Ernie getting a veg with his meal

hi

i know

Hoots 18-09-2007 01:23 PM

Zucchini

On Sep 17, 5:26 pm, "%" wrote:
"The Ernie Lie Patrol" wrote in

oglegroups.com...
On Sep 17, 5:37 pm, "Fleet Admiral William, Decorated Beer Hero,

5,6''
and 9 inches." wrote:
On 17 Sep, 20:48, ^ wrote:
I'd like one in my ass!
--
^
What is wrong with carrots ?
You all would feel pretty stupid going to the urgent care with a

broke
off veggie stuck in your ass!
it would only excite Ernie getting a veg with his meal

hi

i know

Yay!