GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Conifer hedges can be interesting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/164964-conifer-hedges-can-interesting.html)

Winsford 18-09-2007 11:10 AM

Conifer hedges can be interesting

Conifer hedges have been getting a bad press in recent years. But negative comments concerning their inappropriate location notwithstanding, conifers are beautiful plants with great shape, colour and texture throughout the year. My own hedge began in 1999, here are some evolutionary pics.

Simple go to my forums and check out 'DIY Landscaping'.

BTW
The FAQ files here return a DNS error and the Charter suggests a pointer (not a link) may be posted. In the absense of an example I've used the above. My apologies if this is not the case.

Derek 19-09-2007 08:27 PM

Conifer hedges can be interesting

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:10:13 +0100, Winsford
wrote:

Conifer hedges have been getting a bad press in recent years. But
negative comments concerning their inappropriate location
notwithstanding, conifers are beautiful plants with great shape, colour
and texture throughout the year. My own hedge began in 1999, here are
some evolutionary pics.

Truly amazing!

Simple go to my forums and check out 'DIY Landscaping'.

BTW
The FAQ files here return a DNS error and the Charter suggests a
pointer (not a link) may be posted. In the absense of an example I've
used the above. My apologies if this is not the case.

"Very interesting, but dumb"
--

Martin

Goodness you remember Arte Johnson as well then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzKJUJZXm1Q

Derek