GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Winter vegetables (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/165223-winter-vegetables.html)

Drake 22-09-2007 08:52 PM

Winter vegetables

I like to insert them into my girlfriend's vagina during sex. Is it
safe to carry on doing this, or am I putting her at risk of infection?

Thanks.

Bob 22-09-2007 08:59 PM

Winter vegetables

Not if you clean them first. You do clean them, don't you?
She's less likely to get an infection from the vegetables than she is from
your diseased penis.

Drake 22-09-2007 09:18 PM

Winter vegetables

Bob brought next idea :

"Drake" wrote in message
I like to insert them into my girlfriend's vagina during sex. Is it safe to
carry on doing this, or am I putting her at risk of infection?

Thanks.

[top-posting corrected]

Not if you clean them first. You do clean them, don't you?

Of course I do!

She's less likely to get an infection from the vegetables than she is from
your diseased penis.

I may have a foreskin, but I can assure you that my penis is kept very
clean and totally free from smegma.

Why do you suggest otherwise?

shazzbat 23-09-2007 10:12 AM

Winter vegetables

"Drake" wrote in message
I like to insert them into my girlfriend's vagina during sex. Is it safe to
carry on doing this, or am I putting her at risk of infection?

It won't count towards her 5 a day if that's what you mean.

Steve

Bobo Bonobo® 23-09-2007 10:43 AM

Winter vegetables

On Sep 22, 2:52 pm, Drake wrote:
I like to insert them into my girlfriend's vagina during sex. Is it
safe to carry on doing this, or am I putting her at risk of infection?

Hmmm? I thought that it was women who were into the whole
refrigerated vegetable thing, and that guys just did it to make their
partners happy. Never heard of a guy who was particularly into it
himself.

Thanks.

This is a cooking group, so you'd be far better off asking how to
prepare the vegetable after you're through with your playtime.

--Bryan

Omelet 23-09-2007 02:06 PM

Winter vegetables

In article . com,
Bobo Bonobo(R) wrote:

On Sep 22, 2:52 pm, Drake wrote:
I like to insert them into my girlfriend's vagina during sex. Is it
safe to carry on doing this, or am I putting her at risk of infection?

Hmmm? I thought that it was women who were into the whole
refrigerated vegetable thing, and that guys just did it to make their
partners happy. Never heard of a guy who was particularly into it
himself.

Thanks.

This is a cooking group, so you'd be far better off asking how to
prepare the vegetable after you're through with your playtime.

--Bryan

snicker

ONLY if he covered it with a condom!

You've obviously never had to look at a gram stain of a vaginal swab...

http://www.physorg.com/news103344050.html

But, since this is a troll thread, it really does not matter. sigh
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

Peter[_5_] 25-09-2007 02:14 PM

Winter vegetables

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article . com,
Bobo Bonobo(R) wrote:

On Sep 22, 2:52 pm, Drake wrote:
[...]

Here I am thinking there would be a vaginal swab recipe in that link. Stay
on topic!