GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What the hell *is* this object? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/165232-re-what-hell-%2A%2A-object.html)

Grimly Curmudgeon 23-09-2007 02:37 AM

What the hell *is* this object?

drugs began to take hold. I remember Danny Baker
saying something like:

I'm stumped! What the f*ck is this object? I've been trying to figure it
out all night with no luck.

http://85.17.40.58/full/17/486e80963...2008681879.jpg

It's the well-known 500 Internal Server Error.

Any ideas?

A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

Teach a man to fish and he and his pikey mates will have the
river cleaned out in a day.

Don Stockbauer 23-09-2007 03:06 AM

What the hell *is* this object?

A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.

Alternatively:

A man, a plan, a canal: Suez.

Don Stockbauer 23-09-2007 05:15 AM

What the hell *is* this object?

On Sep 22, 8:06 pm, Don Stockbauer wrote:
A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.

Alternatively:

A man, a plan, a canal: Suez.

"Able was I ere I saw Padre Island."

Cerumen[_3_] 23-09-2007 06:22 AM

What the hell *is* this object?

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember Danny Baker
saying something like:

I'm stumped! What the f*ck is this object? I've been trying to figure it
out all night with no luck.

http://85.17.40.58/full/17/486e80963...2008681879.jpg

It's the well-known 500 Internal Server Error.

Same here.

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.
A little learning is a dangerous thing, but it still beats total ignorance.

BGN 23-09-2007 07:29 AM

What the hell *is* this object?

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 02:37:46 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember Danny Baker
saying something like:

I'm stumped! What the f*ck is this object? I've been trying to figure it
out all night with no luck.

http://85.17.40.58/full/17/486e80963...2008681879.jpg

It's the well-known 500 Internal Server Error.

*ding*
--
-- Nick ICQ: 9235201 EMAIL & MSN:
-- Triumph Tiger 955i --

[email protected] 23-09-2007 07:51 AM

What the hell *is* this object?

On 23 Sep, 02:42, Danny Baker wrote:
It's the well-known 500 Internal Server Error.

Strange, it's working fine here...

Nope - I get 500 too

shazzbat 23-09-2007 10:09 AM

What the hell *is* this object?

wrote in message
ups.com...
On 23 Sep, 02:42, Danny Baker wrote:
It's the well-known 500 Internal Server Error.

Strange, it's working fine here...

Nope - I get 500 too

I wish I had.

Steve

The Wanderer[_2_] 23-09-2007 02:42 PM

What the hell *is* this object?

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:09:36 +0100, shazzbat wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
On 23 Sep, 02:42, Danny Baker wrote:
It's the well-known 500 Internal Server Error.

Strange, it's working fine here...

Nope - I get 500 too

I wish I had.

Likewise......