Old 26-09-2007, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Another plant ID please

Hi again

Please can someone help with another plant id for me (teach me to lose the
label!):

http://tinyurl.com/yqpcdk

Promise I'll leave you in peace for a while after this one!!

--
Clive in Kent

Old 26-09-2007, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 26, 10:25 am, "Clive in Kent"
wrote:
Hi again

Please can someone help with another plant id for me (teach me to lose the
label!):

http://tinyurl.com/yqpcdk

Promise I'll leave you in peace for a while after this one!!

--
Clive in Kent

this time I have absolutely no idea so apologies for wasting bandwidth
except I would like to say your photographs are getting much
better :-)
Someone is bound to know what that is.
Also please do not apologise for asking IDs. Anything that is not
crossposted to rec.naturist and alt.vegetarianism.white.power is a
welcome change.

Des

Old 26-09-2007, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

ups.com...
wrote:
Hi again

Please can someone help with another plant id for me (teach me to lose
the
label!):

http://tinyurl.com/yqpcdk

Promise I'll leave you in peace for a while after this one!!

--
Clive in Kent

this time I have absolutely no idea so apologies for wasting bandwidth
except I would like to say your photographs are getting much
better :-)
Someone is bound to know what that is.
Also please do not apologise for asking IDs. Anything that is not
crossposted to rec.naturist and alt.vegetarianism.white.power is a
welcome change.

Des

Thanks Des!

Feel free to browse the rest of my garden pics on the site:
http://clivespace1956.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Clive in Kent

Old 26-09-2007, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , "Clive in Kent"
says...
Hi again

Please can someone help with another plant id for me (teach me to lose the
label!):

http://tinyurl.com/yqpcdk

Promise I'll leave you in peace for a while after this one!!

Centradenia, probebly floribunda, a tender perennial. Don't apologise,
someone on here id'd it for me, I had thought it was a form of Tibouchina
as the flowers looked similar!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk
Old 26-09-2007, 01:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Clive in Kent
writes
Hi again

Please can someone help with another plant id for me (teach me to lose the
label!):

http://tinyurl.com/yqpcdk

Promise I'll leave you in peace for a while after this one!!

If this is the yellow flowered clematis you mentioned earlier (the use
of JavaScript, if not worse, by MS Live means that the images don't
display on my browser) then it's probably Clematis tangutica or Clematis
orientalis or one of the ilk (orange-peel clematis).
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Old 26-09-2007, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Clive in Kent
writes
Hi again

Please can someone help with another plant id for me (teach me to lose the
label!):

http://tinyurl.com/yqpcdk

Promise I'll leave you in peace for a while after this one!!

If this is the yellow flowered clematis you mentioned earlier (the use of
JavaScript, if not worse, by MS Live means that the images don't display
on my browser) then it's probably Clematis tangutica or Clematis
orientalis or one of the ilk (orange-peel clematis).
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Hi Stewart,

Thanks for your response.

The clematis I mentioned earlier is indeed Clematis tangutica, as I remember
now, however it's not the plant I'm currently querying.

Clive in Kent

Old 26-09-2007, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
"Clive in Kent" writes:
| "Stewart Robert Hinsley" wrote in message
|
| If this is the yellow flowered clematis you mentioned earlier (the use of
| JavaScript, if not worse, by MS Live means that the images don't display
| on my browser) then it's probably Clematis tangutica or Clematis
| orientalis or one of the ilk (orange-peel clematis).
|
| The clematis I mentioned earlier is indeed Clematis tangutica, as I remember
| now, however it's not the plant I'm currently querying.

It might well be "one of the ilk" - in my limited experience, most
plants sold as C. tangutica fit the description of C. orientalis
better. Not that it matters all that much ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 26-09-2007, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
[...]

looks good!!!
You have been busy; it all looks very organised and you have tons of
plants.