Old 30-09-2007, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Charlie Pridham

Charlie, did you get my email re Gillian Blades asking do you send to
France as I had to leave them at my old house, I forgot to pot them up
before exchange of Contracts. I sent it a few days ago?

Judith p.s. to those who have emailed me about the move, I promise I
will reply, you have no idea the mess I am in here at the moment!!!!!
Totally off-topic, so rebuke me if you must, but I have a house full
of furniture and on Tuesday the contents of our English house arrive -
2 into 1? Problem I think

Old 01-10-2007, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 1, 10:01 am, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "
contains these words:

Charlie, did you get my email re Gillian Blades asking do you send to
France as I had to leave them at my old house, I forgot to pot them up
before exchange of Contracts. I sent it a few days ago?
Judith p.s. to those who have emailed me about the move, I promise I
will reply, you have no idea the mess I am in here at the moment!!!!!
Totally off-topic, so rebuke me if you must, but I have a house full
of furniture and on Tuesday the contents of our English house arrive -
2 into 1? Problem I think

Do they have Freecycle in France? If so, problem solved!

--
AnneJ

You may search my time-worn face,
You'll find a merry eye that twinkles.
I am NOT an old lady
Just a little girl with wrinkles!
- Edythe E. Bregnard

I am not even going to think about anything else today, furniture or
anything, I just found a dead mouse in the pool, that's it, I have to
have a sit down.

Judith

Old 01-10-2007, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 30, 9:53?pm, Sacha wrote:

Just remember the saying about "eating the elephant" - a little at a time.
Always stop half an hour before you planned to do so, so that you can
shower, open the wine, collapse. ;-)

Eating an elephant? I have lost so much weight in the last 2 weeks,
just planning the move! Now I am here I am running around and losing
even more, just another few lbs and I will be at my correct weight -
now where is my credit card, I need new dresses!

Judith

Old 01-10-2007, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 1, 4:02 pm, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:34:44 -0000, "

wrote:
Eating an elephant? I have lost so much weight in the last 2 weeks,
just planning the move! Now I am here I am running around and losing
even more, just another few lbs and I will be at my correct weight -
now where is my credit card,

It was safe in your cleavage, but ...

I need new dresses!

Judith

--

Martin

Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will get accused again of being personal G
How are you?

Judith

Old 01-10-2007, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 1, 4:45 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 1/10/07 15:34, in article
om,

" wrote:
On Sep 30, 9:53?pm, Sacha wrote:

Just remember the saying about "eating the elephant" - a little at a time.
Always stop half an hour before you planned to do so, so that you can
shower, open the wine, collapse. ;-)

Eating an elephant? I have lost so much weight in the last 2 weeks,
just planning the move! Now I am here I am running around and losing
even more, just another few lbs and I will be at my correct weight -
now where is my credit card, I need new dresses!

Judith

If he's sensible, Edward has purloined it. ;-)

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

He'd better not!

Judith

Old 01-10-2007, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 1, 4:48 pm, Martin wrote:
Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will get accused again of being personal G
How are you?

Don't ask :-(((

Martin, I was going to email you but I don't think I have a valid
address? Can you email me, mine is valid.

Judith

Old 01-10-2007, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 1, 6:23 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 1/10/07 17:43, in article
om,

" wrote:
On Oct 1, 4:45 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 1/10/07 15:34, in article
om,

" wrote:
On Sep 30, 9:53?pm, Sacha wrote:

Just remember the saying about "eating the elephant" - a little at a time.
Always stop half an hour before you planned to do so, so that you can
shower, open the wine, collapse. ;-)

Eating an elephant? I have lost so much weight in the last 2 weeks,
just planning the move! Now I am here I am running around and losing
even more, just another few lbs and I will be at my correct weight -
now where is my credit card, I need new dresses!

Judith

If he's sensible, Edward has purloined it. ;-)

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

He'd better not!

Judith

If it was mine, he wouldn't have to. It's usually half-melted!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'- Hide quoted text -

So is mine!!!

Judith

Old 17-10-2007, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 17, 8:50 am, Charlie Pridham
wrote:
In article . com,
says...

[...]

I have just returned from madeira, no sign of an email so could you
resend?
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwallwww.roselandhouse.co.uk
Lapageria rosea- Hide quoted text -

Charlie would it be too late to plant Gillian Blades here in France,
the bitter winter starts next month.

Judith

Old 18-10-2007, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article . com,
says...
On Oct 17, 8:50 am, Charlie Pridham
wrote:
In article . com,
says...

[...]

Sorry but I wont have any available until the Spring, I have not had a
chance to read all of the threads but I gather the move has happened, bet
you are pleased its all over :~)