GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cultivator (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/165559-cultivator.html)

judith.lea 02-10-2007 04:25 PM

Cultivator

I asked some time ago about a cultivator and received some very good
advice, I saved it to a file, now I seem to have lost it, would
someone be kind enough to repost their suggestions. Thank you.

Judith

Pete Stockdale 02-10-2007 06:09 PM

Cultivator

"judith.lea" wrote in message
ups.com...
I asked some time ago about a cultivator and received some very good
advice, I saved it to a file, now I seem to have lost it, would
someone be kind enough to repost their suggestions. Thank you.

Judith

Was this it ?

http://tinyurl.com/2e9voh

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

judith.lea 02-10-2007 09:17 PM

Cultivator

On Oct 2, 6:09 pm, "Pete Stockdale"
wrote:
"judith.lea" wrote in message

ups.com...

I asked some time ago about a cultivator and received some very good
advice, I saved it to a file, now I seem to have lost it, would
someone be kind enough to repost their suggestions. Thank you.

Judith

Was this it ?

http://tinyurl.com/2e9voh

Regards
Petewww.thecanalshop.com

Bless you Pete, yes!!!!

Judith

Pete Stockdale 04-10-2007 01:05 AM

Cultivator

"judith.lea" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 2, 6:09 pm, "Pete Stockdale"
wrote:
"judith.lea" wrote in message

ups.com...

I asked some time ago about a cultivator and received some very good
advice, I saved it to a file, now I seem to have lost it, would
someone be kind enough to repost their suggestions. Thank you.

Judith

Was this it ?

http://tinyurl.com/2e9voh

Regards