Old 03-10-2007, 02:52 PM
Registered User

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

Hi, im a final year 3D Design student at University College Falmouth in Cornwall. Im looking for my next project, and was wondering if anyone on this forum would be willing to help me out?

Im looking for someone to design something for. This person doesnt neccessarily have to have a product in mind, they just need to be willing to share a little information about their lifestyle and interests, gardening for example!

Please have a look at my website for more details:

www.designmea.moonfruit.com

Or contact me through this forum!

Thanks, Holly
Old 03-10-2007, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3/10/07 15:25, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:52:24 +0100, designmea
wrote:

Hi, im a final year 3D Design student at University College Falmouth in
Cornwall. Im looking for my next project, and was wondering if anyone
on this forum would be willing to help me out?

Im looking for someone to design something for.

How about your parents?

Maybe the project has to be evaluated by its 'client'. Parents might be a
bit biased. ;-) How about a local nursery or garden centre?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 03-10-2007, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Please have a look at my website for more details:

www.designmea.moonfruit.com

Or contact me through this forum!

Your website is inaccessible.

Steve

I had no trouble getting into it and responding via the website with a
project she may be interested in.

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.

Old 03-10-2007, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 15:47:52 +0100, Sacha

wrote:

wrote:

Hi, im a final year 3D Design student at University College Falmouth in
Cornwall. Im looking for my next project, and was wondering if anyone
on this forum would be willing to help me out?

Im looking for someone to design something for.

How about your parents?

Maybe the project has to be evaluated by its 'client'. Parents might be a
bit biased. ;-) How about a local nursery or garden centre?

She could improve the design of her websit,e so that the text isn't a
fixed size
while she is waiting.
--

Martin

Why? If she is happy with the design of her website that is all that
matters. She has attracted attention and got her message across.

She has achieved the first of the Five Rules of Selling :-))

Mike

Old 03-10-2007, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 3, 4:09 pm, Steve Wolstenholme
wrote:
On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:52:15 +0100, "'Mike'" wrote:

I had no trouble getting into it and responding via the website with a
project she may be interested in.

Yes, I can get there now. The web is a mysterious place

Steve

--
Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

http://www.easynn.com

I can't get in. I get a blank page with in the corner a barely
visible "loading..." thingy that keeps ticking away and getting
nowhere.
Cat(h)

Old 03-10-2007, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Cat(h)" wrote in message
ups.com...

I can't get in. I get a blank page with in the corner a barely
visible "loading..." thingy that keeps ticking away and getting
nowhere.
Cat(h)

Try this link. I took it from the website

http://www.designmea.moonfruit.com/

Kind regards

Mike

Old 03-10-2007, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Cat(h)" wrote in message
ups.com...

I can't get in. I get a blank page with in the corner a barely
visible "loading..." thingy that keeps ticking away and getting
nowhere.
Cat(h)

Try this link. I took it from the website

http://www.designmea.moonfruit.com/

Kind regards

Mike

and I have just tried it and it works :-))

Mike

Old 03-10-2007, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 3, 4:38 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Cat(h)" wrote in message
oups.com...

I can't get in. I get a blank page with in the corner a barely
visible "loading..." thingy that keeps ticking away and getting
nowhere.
Cat(h)

Try this link. I took it from the website

http://www.designmea.moonfruit.com/

Kind regards

Mike

and I have just tried it and it works :-))

Mike

Not for me, it doesn't :-(

Not that it matters, mind...
Cat(h)

Old 03-10-2007, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article . com,
"Cat(h)" writes:

| I can't get in. I get a blank page with in the corner a barely
| visible "loading..." thingy that keeps ticking away and getting
| nowhere.

I can reach it, but it is total junk. I am not a flasher, and can't
be bothered to reverse engineer misdesigned Web nonsense unless I
have a very good reason to.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 3, 4:44 pm, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:
In article . com,"Cat(h)" writes:

| I can't get in. I get a blank page with in the corner a barely
| visible "loading..." thingy that keeps ticking away and getting
| nowhere.

I can reach it, but it is total junk. I am not a flasher,

The latter statement is deeply reassuring.

Cat(h)

Old 03-10-2007, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Please have a look at my website for more details:

www.designmea.moonfruit.com

Or contact me through this forum!

Your website is inaccessible.

It's not on my machine - and I liked it.

Mary

Old 03-10-2007, 04:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article . com,
"Cat(h)" writes:

| I can't get in. I get a blank page with in the corner a barely
| visible "loading..." thingy that keeps ticking away and getting
| nowhere.

I can reach it, but it is total junk. I am not a flasher, and can't
be bothered to reverse engineer misdesigned Web nonsense unless I
have a very good reason to.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

But Nick, not everyone is as perfect as you and others on this newsgroup at
everything. Can you not accept that some of us are lesser mortals than you?
I know 'some' cannot, but yourself? How do you feel about people who are
inferior to yourself?

I treat everyone as equals and no matter what their 'Social Status' I can
'climb' or 'lower' myself so as to put them at ease :-))

Kindest POSSIBLE regards

Mike

Old 03-10-2007, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
"'Mike'" writes:

| But Nick, not everyone is as perfect as you and others on this newsgroup at
| everything. Can you not accept that some of us are lesser mortals than you?

No. I don't regard myself as superior to other people. Well, not all
that much :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" writes:

| But Nick, not everyone is as perfect as you and others on this
newsgroup at
| everything. Can you not accept that some of us are lesser mortals than
you?

No. I don't regard myself as superior to other people. Well, not all
that much :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Glad to hear it. Pity some others on urg don't feel the same way

Kind regards

Mike

Old 03-10-2007, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3/10/07 16:44, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article . com,
"Cat(h)" writes:

| I can't get in. I get a blank page with in the corner a barely
| visible "loading..." thingy that keeps ticking away and getting
| nowhere.

I can reach it, but it is total junk. I am not a flasher, and can't
be bothered to reverse engineer misdesigned Web nonsense unless I
have a very good reason to.

I don't think it's junk but I think it needs careful proof-reading by
someone other than its designer. There are spelling and punctuation
mistakes as in 'accidently' instead of 'accidentally' and 'your' when it
should be 'you're'. Small things but not confidence inspiring if
repetitive.