GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Free plants (Cambridge) - last chance (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/165657-free-plants-cambridge-last-chance.html)

Nick Maclaren 06-10-2007 01:35 PM

Free plants (Cambridge) - last chance

Chaenomeles "Geisha Girl" in large pot (low growing, peach coloured)
should survive being dug up
Caesalpina gillessii (sp?)
Bucket of old-fashioned daffodil bulbs - semi-double, cream outside and
yellow/orange inside

Opposite Scotsdales (between Trumpington and Shelford), collectors
only. The Chaenomeles will NOT go in a bicycle pannier.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Des Higgins 06-10-2007 03:12 PM

On Oct 6, 1:35 pm, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:
Chaenomeles "Geisha Girl" in large pot (low growing, peach coloured)
should survive being dug up
Caesalpina gillessii (sp?)
Bucket of old-fashioned daffodil bulbs - semi-double, cream outside and
yellow/orange inside

Opposite Scotsdales (between Trumpington and Shelford), collectors
only. The Chaenomeles will NOT go in a bicycle pannier.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

I started gardening in 1994 when I lived in Saffron Walden and going
to Scotsdales was like going to the promised land. It had a huge
range of plants. If I went back now, it could well look very naff but
at the time, it seemed like the business.

Des