GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anacharis Aqua plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/165685-anacharis-aqua-plant.html)

hits 07-10-2007 03:23 PM

Anacharis Aqua plant

Hi

I want some Anacharis plant for my aquarium (Turtle) but i can't find it in any of the pet shop in Leeds does any one know any place in or around leeds or any web site where it is sold

all suggestion are welcome

Thanks in advance

Bob Hobden 07-10-2007 10:46 PM

Anacharis Aqua plant

"hits" wrote
I want some Anacharis plant for my aquarium (Turtle) but i can't find
it in any of the pet shop in Leeds does any one know any place in or
around leeds or any web site where it is sold

all suggestion are welcome

Thanks in advance

Often sold as Elodea densa and correctly called Egeria densa these days. I
bet you find it everywhere under those names as it's as common as muck.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden