GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Landscape articles, stones, pebbles & waterfalls (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/165771-landscape-articles-stones-pebbles-waterfalls.html)

Stoneboy 11-10-2007 07:32 PM

Landscape articles, stones, pebbles & waterfalls

We are order supplier of all types of landscaping natural stones &
services for water gardens & rooftop gardens. We have done several
stone-touch landscaping projects since year 2001 and have gained
exclusive experience in this concern.

We will prove useful for you and your organization in following fields
of landscaping & architecture supplies and services:

Hardscaping: supply and installation of all export quality
natural stones like slates, sandstones, quartzites, pebbles, roofing
slates, cobbles of granite and limestones etc.

Making & Supply of water gardens, waterfalls,
terrace-gardens, Gezbo(Hut), Japanese zen gardens, natural pools and
fountains etc.

Stone articles, garden stone furniture, arts, and aquarium
stones & customized natural decoration for farmhouses, hotels &
residential projects.

A brief profile is also enclosed with our some works pictures.
Your inquiries are always welcomed.

Regards

Arya Ganesh Gopal Bajpai

For Aryavart Vikas Kendra

Mo. +91 9415040095, +91 9935712748 & +91 9936444799

e-ID:

Nr. Jwalapur Xing, PB No.13 Haridwar 249407 UK INDIA