GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A fishy way to cut back your plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/165798-fishy-way-cut-back-your-plants.html)

Dave Hill 12-10-2007 09:59 PM

A fishy way to cut back your plants

A new way to prune.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yrhqZTM7c4

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Bob Hobden 13-10-2007 03:32 PM

A fishy way to cut back your plants

"Dave Hill" wrote ...
A new way to prune.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yrhqZTM7c4

I once met a chap that lost the top of his finger to one of those Piranha,
he swore he only felt a thump and then the water turned red, so quick there
was no pain ..... until afterwards.
He became an instant celebrity at Accident and Emergency. :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Mary Fisher 14-10-2007 12:55 PM

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Dave Hill" wrote ...
A new way to prune.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yrhqZTM7c4

I once met a chap that lost the top of his finger to one of those Piranha,
he swore he only felt a thump and then the water turned red, so quick
there was no pain ..... until afterwards.
He became an instant celebrity at Accident and Emergency. :-)

An an event one weekend (Barnard Castle) Spouse had to take a display
fighter, who'd lost his guard and got a large cut on his head from a heavy
sword, to Darlington A&E.

When told of the injury the doctor wrily commented that it happens every
weekend in Darlington ...

He survived but never fights without a helm now.

Mary