GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   posting trouble (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/165840-posting-trouble.html)

someone 14-10-2007 09:51 PM

posting trouble

Hello, I am having trouble posting to this NG. Will this get posted? No
trouble with other NGs.

someone 14-10-2007 09:55 PM

posting trouble

"someone" wrote in message
Hello, I am having trouble posting to this NG. Will this get posted? No
trouble with other NGs.

Ah, I have it, silly me, I was trying to send a *300 Kb photo* of a Greek
acorn - to a non-binaries NG.

Sorry.

someone

Bob Hobden 14-10-2007 11:39 PM

posting trouble

"someone" wrote after
"someone" wrote in message

Hello, I am having trouble posting to this NG. Will this get posted? No
trouble with other NGs.

Ah, I have it, silly me, I was trying to send a *300 Kb photo* of a Greek
acorn - to a non-binaries NG.

Sorry.

No problem, try "alt.binaries.pictures.gardens" and tell us it's there.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Bob Hobden 14-10-2007 11:41 PM

posting trouble

"Bob Hobden" wrote
"someone" wrote after
"someone" wrote in message

Hello, I am having trouble posting to this NG. Will this get posted?
No trouble with other NGs.

Ah, I have it, silly me, I was trying to send a *300 Kb photo* of a Greek
acorn - to a non-binaries NG.

Sorry.

No problem, try "alt.binaries.pictures.gardens" and tell us it's there.

Ah, I see you already have. :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden