GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   East Yorkshire - Tree Surgeons Required (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/165884-east-yorkshire-tree-surgeons-required.html)

TheScullster 16-10-2007 03:42 PM

East Yorkshire - Tree Surgeons Required

Hi all

Any recommendations for tree surgeons in East Yorkshire please?
Specific location is West Hull, but as these characters seem pretty thin on
the ground, contacts in a reasonable travelling radius would be appreciated.
Scope includes removing 15 Blue Lawson firs and "reducing" 1 copper beech
and 1 silver birch.

TIA

Phil

[email protected] 16-10-2007 10:48 PM

On Oct 16, 3:42 pm, "TheScullster" wrote:

Any recommendations for tree surgeons in East Yorkshire please?
Specific location is West Hull, but as these characters seem pretty thin on
the ground, contacts in a reasonable travelling radius would be appreciated.
Scope includes removing 15 Blue Lawson firs and "reducing" 1 copper beech
and 1 silver birch.

http://www.city-visitor.com/hull/treesurgeon.html

I know a chap in Manchester. If you have no luck with any of the
listed above let us know and I'll ask if he goes as far as Hull. Him
and his team are great surgeons :o)