GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Sacha (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/165885-ping-sacha.html)

judith.lea 16-10-2007 05:42 PM

Ping Sacha

Sacha, I notice Charlie hasn't posted for a while, is he o.k.? The
reason I ask is because I want some more Gillian Blades. Hopefull he
will be posting soon and I can ask him then. I have lost his business
telephone number which he gave when he sent my last order, can you
advise how to contact him?

Judith

K 16-10-2007 06:15 PM

Ping Sacha

http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk/

--
Kay

judith.lea 16-10-2007 06:27 PM

Ping Sacha

On Oct 16, 6:15 pm, K wrote:
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk/

--
Kay

Thank you Kay, how are you and the Boys. I am in France now as you
probably know.

Judith

Sacha 16-10-2007 10:55 PM

Ping Sacha

On 16/10/07 17:42, in article
, "judith.lea"
wrote:

Sacha, I notice Charlie hasn't posted for a while, is he o.k.? The
reason I ask is because I want some more Gillian Blades. Hopefull he
will be posting soon and I can ask him then. I have lost his business
telephone number which he gave when he sent my last order, can you
advise how to contact him?

Judith

Answered by email. Contact is:
Roseland House,