GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Inherited greenhouse (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/166173-inherited-greenhouse.html)

Kendal 25-10-2007 06:50 AM

Inherited greenhouse

I inherited my late Father's greenhouse and as it was dismantled by others I now have a pile of glass,pieces of glass and a selection of nuts and bolts without a clue of how to put it together again.
It's over 40 years old,of aluminium construction and measures approx 13'0'' x 9'3'' x 6'10'' high and is of the old Dutch gable type with double sliding doors.
There are no manufacturers identifications on it.
Does anybody have an idea who the manufacturer could be or point me in the right direction?.
Many thanks,

JennyC 25-10-2007 09:37 AM

Inherited greenhouse

"Kendal" wrote in message

I inherited my late Father's greenhouse and as it was dismantled by
others I now have a pile of glass,pieces of glass and a selection of
nuts and bolts without a clue of how to put it together again.
It's over 40 years old,of aluminium construction and measures approx
13'0'' x 9'3'' x 6'10'' high and is of the old Dutch gable type with
double sliding doors.
There are no manufacturers identifications on it.
Does anybody have an idea who the manufacturer could be or point me in
the right direction?.
Many thanks,
Kendal

Do you have any pictures of it while still standing?
Family pics in the garden perhaps?
Jenny