Old 28-10-2007, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sacha Hubbard

In article , Alan Holmes
writes

You are surely not admitting to be a reader of the Telegraph?

Shame on you!

Well I like their gardening section. A friend gets Saturday's mail and
they hide their column by Chris Beardshaw in the depths of holiday
advertisements and those for woolly slippers and/or lose weight in three
seconds stuff. They give him a measly few columns and that's all there
is!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 28-10-2007, 12:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Charlie
Pridham writes

Thats more or less how Betty got it! apparently found on a house front in
the mid west and taken all the way to Texas as a cutting in a potato.
Still has the best scent of any summer flowering clematis.

It is a lovely little plant and has done really well up my pergola this
year, flowering for ages. Not too showy but a steady display of flowers.
I just regret that, at a distance, the flowers are difficult to make out
amongst the leaves.
Old 28-10-2007, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"BAC" wrote:

OTOH, non-use of the filter facility and continually 'rising to the bait'
only seems to prolong and instensify exchanges of verbal vitriol.

I agree: Trolls need to be fed, and if ignored eventually wither and die.
I always think of the "monster" in "Forbidden Planet."

It's raining pretty seriously in the Northeastern U.S., with our first
freeze predicted tomorrow night. I haven't even had a frost yet on my
hilltop.

I hope you have a good winter. I'm thinking of starting one of those 'we're
bound to have a bad winter because the trees are groaning with berries'
threads :-)

Old 28-10-2007, 01:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Alan Holmes
writes

You are surely not admitting to be a reader of the Telegraph?

Shame on you!

Well I like their gardening section. A friend gets Saturday's mail and
they hide their column by Chris Beardshaw in the depths of holiday
advertisements and those for woolly slippers and/or lose weight in three
seconds stuff. They give him a measly few columns and that's all there is!

That must be one of the pages I don't get to read as they are buried so
deeply in other uninteresting stuff!

Old 28-10-2007, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 28, 1:01 pm, Sacha wrote:
Don't worry about it, Alan. It's just some shape-shifter trying to make
trouble.

Space has posted here for years and is not a shape shifter but a
dedicated gardener. Stop telling lies just because you want to control
this forum. Learn to read people's post and take to email anything
which is not relevant to gardening.

Old 28-10-2007, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 28, 1:01 pm, Sacha wrote:
Don't worry about it, Alan. It's just some shape-shifter trying to make
trouble.

Space has posted here for years and is not a shape shifter but a
dedicated gardener. Stop telling lies just because you want to control
this forum. Learn to read people's post and take to email anything
which is not relevant to gardening.

Helene - I don't think they were talking about me. this was a response to
somebody else.
sacha - hopefully my thoughts are correct on this?

although I think you, Helene, may have me confused with someone else. A
dedicated gardener? Oh too funny!! I wish!

all I asked about was a non-invasive ivy and look what happened.

Old 28-10-2007, 02:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:41:24 -0000, "Space"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 28, 1:01 pm, Sacha wrote:
Don't worry about it, Alan. It's just some shape-shifter trying to make
trouble.

Space has posted here for years and is not a shape shifter but a
dedicated gardener. Stop telling lies just because you want to control
this forum. Learn to read people's post and take to email anything
which is not relevant to gardening.

Helene - I don't think they were talking about me. this was a response to
somebody else.
sacha - hopefully my thoughts are correct on this?

although I think you, Helene, may have me confused with someone else. A
dedicated gardener? Oh too funny!! I wish!

all I asked about was a non-invasive ivy and look what happened.

Helene - this doesn't do you any good. Please stop it.
Old 28-10-2007, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
news
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:41:24 -0000, "Space"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
On Oct 28, 1:01 pm, Sacha wrote:
Don't worry about it, Alan. It's just some shape-shifter trying to
make
trouble.

Space has posted here for years and is not a shape shifter but a
dedicated gardener. Stop telling lies just because you want to control
this forum. Learn to read people's post and take to email anything
which is not relevant to gardening.

Helene - I don't think they were talking about me. this was a response to
somebody else.
sacha - hopefully my thoughts are correct on this?

although I think you, Helene, may have me confused with someone else. A
dedicated gardener? Oh too funny!! I wish!

all I asked about was a non-invasive ivy and look what happened.

Helene - this doesn't do you any good. Please stop it.

why did you post this below my reply to Helene. This is enough stirring
going on at the moment. the way the above reads it would appear you are
inferring that Space & Helene are one and the same.

Helene was correct - I am Space and not a sock puppet or whatever phrase is
applicable to what is going on in URG.

back on topic - I have decided against an ivy.

Old 28-10-2007, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:09:02 -0000, "Space"
wrote:

Helene - this doesn't do you any good. Please stop it.

why did you post this below my reply to Helene. This is enough stirring
going on at the moment. the way the above reads it would appear you are
inferring that Space & Helene are one and the same.

Space, I am VERY sorry. That is not at all what I meant. I was just
asking Helene not to keep sniping at Sacha. This illustrates
perfectly why these squabbles should be kept out of the newsgroup.

Old 28-10-2007, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 28, 1:01 pm, Sacha wrote:
Don't worry about it, Alan. It's just some shape-shifter trying to make
trouble.

Space has posted here for years and is not a shape shifter but a
dedicated gardener. Stop telling lies just because you want to control
this forum. Learn to read people's post and take to email anything
which is not relevant to gardening.

oops the troll is back - early spring this year

Old 28-10-2007, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Me Me is offline

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:00:32 GMT, "ASBO"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 28, 1:01 pm, Sacha wrote:
Don't worry about it, Alan. It's just some shape-shifter trying to make
trouble.

Space has posted here for years and is not a shape shifter but a
dedicated gardener. Stop telling lies just because you want to control
this forum. Learn to read people's post and take to email anything
which is not relevant to gardening.

oops the troll is back - early spring this year

Whose sockpuppet is this?

I think I know...

Raymond |Hubbard Dave Hill United Kingdom 54 20-08-2009 11:56 PM
Raymond Hubbard (over 6', ex-Para and boxer) Sacha[_2_] United Kingdom 3 17-08-2009 07:13 PM
Sacha Hubbard James P United Kingdom 32 03-03-2009 08:42 PM
Hubbard squashes Nick Maclaren United Kingdom 2 09-04-2003 12:08 AM