Old 30-10-2007, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv

Default SAD

"Daedalus" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:00:51 -0400, "Shirley"
wrote:

"Daedalus" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 10:40:53 -0700, Aratzio
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:03:24 +0100, in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, ? got double secret probation for
writing:

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:51:56 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

For your information, one of the people you cite in that post was
served
by
my American lawyer with a Cease & Desist letter which I posted to that
group. This was because of a serious libel she made against me.

Get a life!

Really posting to usenet means you have no life.

So this person has Seasonal Affective Disorder?

Well seasoned affective disorder with a bit of olive oil and balsamic
vinegar is excellent.

Do you roast yours in the oven?

I like mine stir-fried...it's crispier that way

Jade

Old 30-10-2007, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sacha Hubbard

wrote in message
ups.com...

Ageless wrote:
why the attempts at personal insults

Because I'm angry.

hey you started the trolling

how are the supportive emails coming along ??

I have never morphed. My name as La Puce as always
had Helene in the address. The address had my second name as well.
Recently my IT man had to change server and thought to take my surname
out and we all changed address and left OE for O. I don't 'morphe' -
never did, I just changed my address.

and name

That is all. I still garden and
if you are clever enough you will see that I don't lie. ps. it's not a
'programme', it's my business. HTH

I hope you do a better job at interpersonal relationships there than you do
here, I know nothing about the difficulties between yourself and Sacha but
you are the one that started a post with a personal attack which in my book
puts you in the same league as the alt.net posters, did you want your
'business' associated with the immature drivel that you spout here ??
Luckily I dont need to wonder if I'm clever enough, only people wit some
problem about their self confidence/insecurity need to - you see it in 13-16
year olds all the time. Grow up if you are clever enough you wont rise to
Sachas comments (and vice versa)

Old 31-10-2007, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 28, 1:01 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 28/10/07 12:46, in article ,

"Alan Holmes" wrote:

? wrote in messagenewsoi7i3heelvpp1gii4q72b7nnrj0qlqr5p@4ax .com...
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 00:33:25 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 27/10/07 18:17, in article , "Space"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.co.uk...
On 27/10/07 09:34, in article
,
"Martin" wrote:

Yes. The kill file allows the worst offenders to persist unseen and
unchecked.

If they are unseen, who cares? :-)

Newbies who don't know the difference.

Sacha, that is patronising to newbies. newbies to URG are not necessary
newbies to newsgroups.

I have said this before, if someone asks for advice the onus is on them
ensure the advice is sound. I.E compare to other advice.

It is NOT your responsibility to hold everyone's hand.

I say kill file or ignore.

And you are...........?

And who, exactly, do you think YOU are?

She is someone who posts under her real name, not some sad person like you!

Don't worry about it, Alan. It's just some shape-shifter trying to make
trouble.

Space's identity, or lack of it, does not invalidate the point.
I will not make an investment decision, nor one regarding a medical
treatment, based on advice obtained on usenet. If I do, my problems
are far greater than any usenet expert can help me with...
Ignoring or killfiling *is* the best way to deal with trolls.
Insisting on exchanging tit for tat with them simply makes one look as
vindictive as they are.

Cat(h)

Old 04-11-2007, 05:19 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.arts.poems,uk.rec.gardening

In article , Alan Holmes
says...
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:14:19 -0400, Daedalus
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:00:51 -0400, "Shirley"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

For your information, one of the people you cite in that post was served
by
my American lawyer with a Cease & Desist letter which I posted to that
group. This was because of a serious libel she made against me.

Get a life!

Really posting to usenet means you have no life.

So this person has Seasonal Affective Disorder?

Well seasoned affective disorder with a bit of olive oil and balsamic
vinegar is excellent.

Do you roast yours in the oven?

Jade

Stop posting this rubbish to uk.rec.gardening!! It is off topic and
against the charter.

!PLONK!

Abuse report filed.

I have a Facebook garden. Is that on topic or will you report me too?

--

. \
/| | , , __ __. _ .- , .
/ | ___ | / |' `. .' \ \,' | `
/__| ___\ |- | | | | /\ | |
@@ e\ / / \_ / | `._.' / \ `---|.
@@@ { / \___/
@@.-.-----__/
/ / ) )--./-/' knoxy
`.\) ( mhm34x10
.) \ smeeter #6
/ \ #6 on mimus wanted poster list
/ | Best Newbie in alt.flame 2005
J | Snarky's Gutter Chix0rz #13
` made by VK

Raymond |Hubbard Dave Hill United Kingdom 54 20-08-2009 10:56 PM
Raymond Hubbard (over 6', ex-Para and boxer) Sacha[_2_] United Kingdom 3 17-08-2009 06:13 PM
Sacha Hubbard James P United Kingdom 32 03-03-2009 07:42 PM
Hubbard squashes Nick Maclaren United Kingdom 2 08-04-2003 11:08 PM