Old 25-10-2007, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sacha Hubbard

Here a selection of your favourite rants Sacha Queen of Usenet. Your
majesty, I though to give you some of the treatment you give others.
But these below are all true, written by you to others and one wonders
indeed where you get the time and how do you manage to carry so much
evil in you.

For those of you who want to read more, and I don't blame you because
it does beat Eastenders, here's the link to many more. Have a nice
winter everyone, enjoy the reading!

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/se...30&sa=N&hl=en&
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/se...90&sa=N&hl=en&

Danny wrote:
Danny. I called the police - I made a formal complaint against Mrs Sacha

Hubbard.
They took all the information, I faxed them all the information I
have. While there not be much they can do, it is on file in here area
of residence. I was assured the matter will be looked into as Mrs
Hubbard involved a child in her personal attacks on someone. I faxed
all the information to two local newspapers.
I strongly suggest nobody makes any more comments on this subject in
this newsgroup, ignore it, it is in the hands of the police now, let
them deal with it.
Thank you.
Danny.
The police departments in the areas the alleged children were
photographed will investigate
in order to protect the children .
I have given the names of all the people who are and who may be
involved

My name is Sacha Hubbard. Nobody calls me
Sandra but if it amuses you, you pathetic little man........my
original nom
de net was 'Morley', a name I borrowed from my late lamented wire
haired
dachshund. When I changed from Morley to Sacha I announced it quite
clearly
but you and your rubbishy 'friends' have always fudged that, too.
SO - Perhaps you would be honest and courageous enough to post your
real
name here. Be a 'man' Julie, show us your round and wobbly bits,
assuming
you have some. Don't hide behind a pseudonym while you bully,
slander,
libel and harass; surely you're sufficiently convinced of your
rectitude to
post your real, full name? GO ON - you know you can do it - give it a
go.
You'll feel heaps better - just like a dose of Enos to your grubby
little
soul. So - Julie baby, who are you? Why don't you have the guts to
post
with your real name? Are you ashamed of your claptrap 'opinions' and
lies?
Don't you believe they deserve genuine accreditation? Or are you in
fact
aware that you are a lying, snivelling, libellous, cowardly shit of
the
first water, backed up only by more of that ilk? Is that why you
don't have
the guts to post your real name? Of course it is.
Post your real name here and put it to your posts about me and
others. I
dare you to do so, just as I use my name. Do it, you lily livered
*******.
Be the 'man' your braggadocio declaims you to be.
Or shall we know that you're all **** and wind? Looks like it - no
guts to
proclaim your real ID - no credibility, Julie.
I think you've done this one before or something similar. It's a sign
of
desperation when people start to repeat themselves, you know. Maybe
in your
case, Alzheimer's or maybe just - pathetic old loser?
--
Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)

1/6/05 19:36, in article
. com, "Lux"
wrote:
And what does ANY of this have to do with PK?

Rather a lot. Su-T trots along behind all PK's nastiness like some
little
toy dog. This behaviour now is akin to her bizarre actions when I had
serve a Cease & Desist letter on PK. Su-T, who was in no way involved
in
the matter, actually emailed my lawyer, using her pseudonym, to ask
him if I
was in fact, his client. She actually expected him to hand out
information
on me to an uninvolved third party, who was emailing him anonymously!
She
was in no way implicated in the matter that led to the sending of
that
letter, and she is in no way involved - by me - in anything happening
on agr
now. It is a long time since I have responded to Su-T, so her posting
of my
family's information on here is harassment and stalking and is
calculated to
cause me distress and I am treating it accordingly.
It is ridiculous of her to claim she is doing it so that the police
don't
approach the wrong person, because, even if the police were involved
in
someone sending me PK's totally innocuous photograph it is absolutely
nothing to do with Su-T and I have not discussed the matter with her.

Despite the fact that I have never posted the names of any of their
families
on here, Su-T (and often, by association, PK) appears to think it's
just
fine to do that to mine and in this instance, Su-T is going to be the
one
carrying the can for that. I have taken the necessary action over it
and
what that is I'm keeping to myself.

Both PK and Su-T need to remember that while I wouldn't *dream* of
posting
details of their actual addresses, family members' names, photos etc.
on
here, others might not be so considerate. Both of them have made
enough
enemies to last most people a lifetime and Su-T, in particular, has a
posting trail, including details of her incarceration in a mental
hospital,
her feuds with legal and medical personnel and her own family, going
back a
very long way. She has written some very disturbing stuff about what
she
would like to happen to children that broke into a house where she
was
storing her things and IMO, it shows a potential for violence that is
terrifying. I'm not having this sort of person pursuing me.

And for what it's worth, IMO, all this from Su-T is an attempt to
avenge PK
for someone sending me an unsolicited photograph of PK by email.
Despite
the accusations and obfuscations being flung around here, I have NOT
sent
that photo on by email, nor has it been transmitted by any other
method and
I have decided that I shall never do so. PK is lucky that she selects
well
those she chooses to fight with. Some of her other and earlier
enemies
would have plastered it on billboards 10 feet high by now.
--
Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)

Either you are as big a liar as your Leader or you are a moronic
fool. On
the assumption that you could be either, given your posting history, I
will
point out to you and the group that when I wrote that, PK had spent
days
ferreting around the internet, trying to prove I was *not* the mother
of the
10th Earl of Jersey, and that the person on ATR who had congratulated
me on
my son's engagement was mistaken that his mother is me, and that she
had
tried to show that I was not, in fact, married to my first husband,
though
why that mattered to her, heaven alone knows. She went into envy
overdrive
and sent post after post after post, asking others for information to
prove
that the poster to atr was mistaken and that I was not WHO I HAD NEVER
SAID
I WAS.
Until that point of her anxious, jealous, manic digging, nobody on
this
group knew from my postings that my son is the 10th Earl of Jersey.
She and
the people who then emailed her the information are the ones
responsible for
that appearing here and forcing me into replying to avert
embarrassment to
the member of atr who was profuse in their apologies to me for letting
PK
loose and, in my own naivete in the hope that the admission from me
would
put the matter to rest, where it belongs. My children are not royalty
and
thus are not relevant to this group unless royal matters somehow
involve
them. I should have known better, I admit. PK has *never* recovered
from
that blow - she is seething with fury and jealousy because having
spent
years, dismissing my knowledge of some aspects of British life that
she will
never know anything about, the proof that she was dead wrong was
staring her
in the face. She hasn't been able to let the matter rest ever since,
which
is why you have been primed like a leaky pump and aimed in my
direction.
And - please - don't try to pretend otherwise to this group. Too many
of us
have seen PK's string-pulling for too many years to believe you are
acting
entirely under your own volition. If there is any action to be taken
against you in the future, PK will most certainly be implicated in
it.
Once, *many* years ago, I made a slip and posted as Sacha Villiers
when
normally I posted as 'Morley' and of course, one of the sweet little
things
here was onto it like a knife and started this whole ball rolling,
even that
long ago. PK wasn't even around then but I do know about the emails
that
went around and I know about them from people who received them, so
lying
won't work.
You, Danny are not very good at this sort of research and I suggest
you give
it up. You have posted one lot of just slightly off information
after
another and all you are doing is proving to this group what a spiteful
fool
you are and how incapable of following genealogical information, just
like
Phyllis, who didn't even know what 'associated' meant and who took
Hull as
gospel - something that even the owner of that site didn't claim for
it! He
was shocked and I'd say, contemptuous of PK's claims, when I wrote to
him,
asking him to update the site after PK's meddling. He hadn't
realised
ignorant fools of her type were using his site to berate and insult
others.

Now, you can carry on like this until doomsday, quite frankly. All
you are
is a bore. If harm comes to my family because of you, you will take
the
consequences and yes, I have taken steps to ensure that. In the
meantime,
post as much drivel as you wish. You chop it around so selectively,
you
omit the malice of PK so deliberately, you make mistakes so
ignorantly, that
to be frank, you are welcome to witter on to the three or four people
who
bother with you. From now on, into the kill file with you, you
mammoth
bore.

Finally, may I point out to you that this is a royalty group and that
as my
family and I are not royal, we have no place in lengthy and really
rather
dull discussions of this sort. PK has spent years threatening me
with
disclosure of my family's history but being under a legal warning from
me,
she has incited you and the vicious Su-T to do her dirty work for her.
Both
will take the consequences, along with you, if any manic lurker here
acts
upon the information you have given them. You have put some members
of my
family in particular, in real danger and believe me, you're going to
know
about that if anything happens.
--

[...]

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...browse_thread/...
599e89adc930dc/7eb0dd3bcc3e2190?q=sacha&rnum=18&hl=en#7eb0dd3bcc3 e2190
this from someone who "claims" she does not post her family
information LOL.

she used her x husbands name while married to her new one, very WEIRD.

[...]

I've stopped here because frankly the woman does go on and on and
on .....

[Reply: Your usual BS & threats. Your justifications for acting

ugly, &
blaming it on others. Last night on CBS, there was a program about an
imposter, a sociopath, & his justifications for crimes, meanness, lying,
cons. He'd impersonated a famous reporter.]

And as my ex husband interested you so much, you have the date of his
death wrong.

[Reply: Tell the website owner, not me.]

I would like to point out to you that I have *never, ever* posted the
names of your family here or PK's family But now, you've moved the
goalposts, so I see no reason to refrain from doing so in future.

[Reply: Your KKKlan (Hal Sanders & Q) have posted my personal
information, after repeatedly threatening to do so. It's a common bad
game you play. You've also repeatedly lied about me & what I posted, &
slandered me. I can't control what you do or don't do; only the police
can. I hope this latest threat by you, is forwarded by PK, to those
police officers who are investigating you. You've just threatened my
family too, in which there are children, minors.]

Really? Then no doubt your family will have something to say to you about
your behaviour to the families of others. How *very* typical of you to now
start hiding behind someone else's supposed children. What a filthy wretch
you are.

Let others make up opinions about people Sacha, why are you ALWAYS in
the middle. You use really nasty language, what happened to you in
your childhood to warrant such a sick mind.

Old 25-10-2007, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
oups.com...
Here a selection of your favourite rants Sacha Queen of Usenet. Your
majesty, I though to give you some of the treatment you give others.
But these below are all true, written by you to others and one wonders
indeed where you get the time and how do you manage to carry so much
evil in you.

boring pointless, tedious crap snipped

the middle. You use really nasty language, what happened to you in
your childhood to warrant such a sick mind.

you pointless peasant

plonk

Old 25-10-2007, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Ageless" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...
Here a selection of your favourite rants Sacha Queen of Usenet. Your
majesty, I though to give you some of the treatment you give others.
But these below are all true, written by you to others and one wonders
indeed where you get the time and how do you manage to carry so much
evil in you.

boring pointless, tedious crap snipped

the middle. You use really nasty language, what happened to you in
your childhood to warrant such a sick mind.

you pointless peasant

plonk

do feed the troll

the pukes been trolling hre for years under different names .....

Old 25-10-2007, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Have you realy nothing better to do with your time? Its been another
lovely day here!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk
Old 25-10-2007, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
oups.com...

And your point was?

Old 25-10-2007, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

And your point was?

There is only one way to deal with people like this -Hunt them down and get
the baseball bat to the kneecaps!:-}
On a serious note i would!!

Old 25-10-2007, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Charlie Pridham wrote:

Its been another
lovely day here!

And here in the northeastern U.S. as well.... temp approaching 50F, which
is about right (finally!) for the season. I've been happily trimming and
weighing the garlic crop, which hung in the shed to cure for a while.
Greens are still doing nicely in the garden, and Dear Lady is complaining
about the quantity of lettuce I keep bringing in. Time to try out some
Kale, which is in its glory now that things are cooler!

As for the loonies, I've gotten less tolerant in my old age: They get
killfiled as to those misguided souls who have to quote the whole rant
before making a brief reply.

Old 25-10-2007, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

killfiled as to those misguided souls

^^
do

Fat finger syndrome.

Old 25-10-2007, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
Charlie Pridham wrote:

Its been another
lovely day here!

And here in the northeastern U.S. as well.... temp approaching 50F, which
is about right (finally!) for the season. I've been happily trimming and
weighing the garlic crop, which hung in the shed to cure for a while.
Greens are still doing nicely in the garden, and Dear Lady is complaining
about the quantity of lettuce I keep bringing in. Time to try out some
Kale, which is in its glory now that things are cooler!

Red Russian Kale has been particularly tasty over here this year, IMO.

Old 25-10-2007, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
"keith kent" writes:

| There is only one way to deal with people like this -Hunt them down and get
| the baseball bat to the kneecaps!:-}
| On a serious note i would!!

Now, now - this is uk.rec.gardening - we don't do such things. What I
say is "compost them!"

For some reason, I keep thinking of Helen of Troll - was this the
pest that launched a thousand posts?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 25-10-2007, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 25/10/07 17:25, in article
, "
wrote:

Here a selection of your favourite rants Sacha Queen of Usenet. Your
majesty, I though to give you some of the treatment you give others.

snip

Thank you, Helene. I'm glad you did that because now those who read your
posts will see how you operate.

For your information, one of the people you cite in that post was served by
my American lawyer with a Cease & Desist letter which I posted to that
group. This was because of a serious libel she made against me.
Another who boasted of her immensely wealthy relatives, naming them and
accusing me of all sorts of unspeakable things up to and including murder,
being the child of a prostitute and being 'run out' of my native island,
was stopped by her relatives after I and others she'd treated the same way,
wrote to them and contacted the charity that employed her to please her rich
father. I warned them they would be sued and indeed they would have been
had they not removed the keyboard from her grasp. So, Helen will you be if
you continue to harass me and stalk me. That's a promise.
Another - the man you quote - turned out to be a designer of pornographic
web sites and to be notorious for the kind of rambling garbage you've
reproduced. You're in good company, Helene - right where you belong.
I must remember to ask our MP about how Quangos use public funds.

Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

Old 25-10-2007, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 25/10/07 19:37, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article ,
"keith kent" writes:

| There is only one way to deal with people like this -Hunt them down and get
| the baseball bat to the kneecaps!:-}
| On a serious note i would!!

Now, now - this is uk.rec.gardening - we don't do such things. What I
say is "compost them!"

For some reason, I keep thinking of Helen of Troll - was this the
pest that launched a thousand posts?

Lor' I hope not! One is more than enough from that quarter!

Old 25-10-2007, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 25, 7:51 pm, Sacha wrote:
Thank you, Helene. I'm glad you did that because now those who read your
posts will see how you operate.

Frankly I don't give a turnip about what you think anymore.

I've had enough to show that I can't control myself with idiots like
you. You are not liked by many, and those that do are doing it because
they know your husband or some are simply tolerant of you - I think
its a generation thing. My phone call message to you was kind and
calm, but I can't prove it. That alone is immensely frustrating. I'm
no longer interested in staying in a forum that is controled by a
cheap woman like you. You will twist and change everything, even my
trip to Devon and your nursery. You make it sounds as if I was some
sort of pervert. It is reallly bothering me you see, seeing you
parading all over the place with your lies. Friends tell me to ignore
you but I have gained so much in this forum for my dissertation and
courses that I do. Though not much has come from you I must say. I
wish you were not there or on a long holiday when this forum is nice,
and for you never to return.

Sorry Charlie, Jennifer .... I can't be ignored anymore, it's silly, I
like conversation and I like people, but Sacha won't give it a rest
and will constantly attack me like on the other thread. Being told I'm
morphing, or trolling or whatever isn't nice after so long writing
here, because it makes me look as if I'm not worth being listened too
and therefore I've no place here anymore. You both know who I am but
never say anything. Some idiot claiming to know nothing about
gardening has recently proposed to someone to wait for her plant that
has never flowered for the seeds to drop and grow next year. It's
sometimes so frustrating to see none of you saying anything, just
letting it pass because that idiot happened to be a mate of Sacha. And
that has happened in other forums where Sacha posts.

I'll pop over in the spring, but from now till then I've better things
to do. You know where to find me though. Cheers.

Old 25-10-2007, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote ..
Here a selection of your favourite rants Sacha

Thank you for that post Helen, most enlightening.
Probably not in the way you intended though. :-)

- -
Regards
Bob Hobden
17mls W. of London.UK

Old 26-10-2007, 07:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon

All I can say is that the original morphing of 'La puce' to 'Puke' has
never been better demonstrated than in this last outpouring of vitriol
and bile. The woman's obviously completely deranged. In the 10 years
that I've been on URG no-one has been so completely focused and
persistent in their abuse of others and determination to disrupt.

Dare I say it, but even Mike Crowe seems positively avuncular and
jovial by comparison. At least all he does is stir things up a bit
and go on about 'NG owners', which is relatively harmless with no real
damage done. Puke's infestation of this NG is becoming somewhat
sinister.

Raymond |Hubbard Dave Hill United Kingdom 54 20-08-2009 10:56 PM
Raymond Hubbard (over 6', ex-Para and boxer) Sacha[_2_] United Kingdom 3 17-08-2009 06:13 PM
Sacha Hubbard James P United Kingdom 32 03-03-2009 07:42 PM
Hubbard squashes Nick Maclaren United Kingdom 2 08-04-2003 11:08 PM