GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New gardener (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/166456-new-gardener.html)

[email protected] 05-11-2007 06:43 PM

New gardener

Hi

I have just been given an allotment in a collective garden in Zurich
(Switzerland) and am new to gardening.

I am very keen so I hope you won't mind me asking some questions in
the next few months ;-)

Regards

Barb[_4_] 06-11-2007 11:45 AM

New gardener

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi

I have just been given an allotment in a collective garden in Zurich
(Switzerland) and am new to gardening.

I am very keen so I hope you won't mind me asking some questions in
the next few months ;-)

Regards

Hi Christian! I'm a new and pretty pathetic gardner, who needs a lot of
help. The folks on here are very kind, and I'm sure you will find what you
need.

Good luck!

Barb

Barb[_4_] 09-11-2007 11:18 AM

New gardener

Ignore the trolls, Christian ... these are the sort of people who make life
unpleasant for everyone and are not worth bothering with... killfile. Most
people here are polite and helpful, and you'll also occasionally have a good
laugh!

Barb