Old 13-11-2007, 04:13 PM posted to uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sci.weather,demon.local

Default Beware! Dense fog in Islay aka the wool inside Ogilvies head.

On 12 Nov, 04:19, soupdragon wrote:
Gloria wrote :

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 08:17:34 +0000 (GMT), Robert Seago
wrote:

In article ,
Malcolm wrote:

If final proof of your lack of understanding were required, then you
have kindly provided it above with your reaction to my asking you
whether had the total of red squirrels on Anglesey been published in
that report as being 1,000, you would have expected that figure,
too, to be accurate to the nearest one squirrel. Your answer sums up
your state of ignorance and incomprehension perfectly.

TBH I think we all know that Malcolm Ogilvie the troll and pedant, has
very little understanding of anything scientific.

I would agree with this.

Of course you would - you wrote it.

Google groups Advanced settings

Message ID

..is the original. It refers to someone called Angus,
not someone called Malcolm Ogilvie. I can only guess
you have a chip on your shoulder about him and appear
to be troll posting. Let's check...

Path:..authen.yellow.readfreenews.net.POSTED!not-for-mail

Oh dear! Posted from a troll haven and complaints falsely redirected
to elsewhere - Tiscali. I wonder why?

Oh well, troll fare kill-filed. Byeee- Hide quoted text -

My solicitor will be in touch

--

Malcolm Ogilvie

Old 13-11-2007, 05:22 PM posted to uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sci.weather,demon.local

Gloria wrote :

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 08:17:34 +0000 (GMT), Robert Seago
wrote:

In article ,
Malcolm wrote:

[...]

Drink or brief? brief or drink? Nah ****it.......cheers hic!