Old 14-11-2007, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bird Flu is Back - Now is the time for the public to wake up to the underlying causes of bird flu

, I, Marvo, say :

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:36:53 -0000, "Uncle Marvo"

, I, Marvo, say :

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 20:32:36 GMT, Jette
wrote:

Gloria wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 20:29:28 -0000, "CWatters"
wrote:

"Gloria" wrote in message
It is naive to imagine that we can incarcerate animals inside
crowded, filthy factory farms without them suffering a high
level of infectious diseases.
Wild birds get it as well.

But we don't eat those or farm them.

So you show your true colours - you don't really care about the
animals at all.

It's all about US and the ANIMALS. If we were all veggie we wouldn't
have any of these problems brought on by filthy farming practice.

Brilliant. We could build houses on all that farmland.

Are you familiar with the paradigm in which

There have been a few in recent history, one notable one was known
as Herr Fuhrer of the Third Reich. He was a veggie, too.

and the only teetotaler in Munich.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetar...f_Adolf_Hitler

Blimey, that makes interesting reading. I knew he ws a screaming nutter, but
a veggie who occasionally eats squab (and I had to look that up) and liver
sausage?

Barking. Glad he lost now.

One thing I found fascinating about Adolf is the fact that he hated smoking,
but used to get people in a room and deliberately make them go without a fag
for a long while to get them disadvantaged. One needs to bear in mind that
smoking was pretty much the norm then.

You wouldn't catch anyone doing anything that underhanded these days, would
you?