GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Last of the sweetcorn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/166967-last-sweetcorn.html)

Trevor 16-11-2007 07:16 PM

Last of the sweetcorn

Picked the last of the sweetcorn (from the poly) tonight. Will pick the last
of the climbing French beans tomorrow (outside).

pied piper 17-11-2007 09:18 AM

Last of the sweetcorn

"Trevor" wrote in message
om...
Picked the last of the sweetcorn (from the poly) tonight. Will pick the
last of the climbing French beans tomorrow (outside).
fantastic Im so glad u shared that highly important information.

Robert \(Plymouth\)[_74_] 17-11-2007 04:52 PM

Last of the sweetcorn

Trevor wrote:
:: Picked the last of the sweetcorn (from the poly) tonight. Will pick
:: the last of the climbing French beans tomorrow (outside).

Where are you?

Trevor 19-11-2007 02:15 PM

Last of the sweetcorn

I'm in France now but I was in east Yorkshire then.