GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tree dahlia Update (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/166968-tree-dahlia-update.html)

Dave Hill 16-11-2007 09:05 PM

Tree dahlia Update

Here are some pictures I took this afternoon of the older tree dahlia
plants.
The tallest is now over 9ft,
The "Old Tree dahlia" is now a mass of flowers and just under 8ft
tall.
And a couple of others I took against the sky, I just like the
pictures they present

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...07/15th%20Nov/

David Hill

Sacha 17-11-2007 12:25 AM

Tree dahlia Update

On 16/11/07 21:05, in article
, "Dave
Hill" wrote:

Here are some pictures I took this afternoon of the older tree dahlia
plants.
The tallest is now over 9ft,
The "Old Tree dahlia" is now a mass of flowers and just under 8ft
tall.
And a couple of others I took against the sky, I just like the
pictures they present

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...202007/15th%20
Nov/

David Hill

These look fantastic, David. Are they now named varieties? Have you sent
pics to e.g. The Garden?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk