GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Yet another plant ID (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/166980-yet-another-plant-id.html)

Sacha 17-11-2007 12:49 AM

Yet another plant ID

My new computer has arrived and I'm trying to tidy up this one so things can
be transferred from one to t'other. I found this pic taken on our travels
but the trouble is, I don't know where and I don't know when. Don't think
I've asked about it before. It could have been taken in the Med., the
Caribbean or Scilly! If anyone could tell me what it is, I'd be most
grateful.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sacha 17-11-2007 01:34 AM

Yet another plant ID

On 17/11/07 01:17, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from Sacha contains these
words:

My new computer has arrived and I'm trying to tidy up this one so things
can be transferred from one to t'other. I found this pic taken on our
travels but the trouble is, I don't know where and I don't know when.
Don't think I've asked about it before. It could have been taken in
the Med., the Caribbean or Scilly! If anyone could tell me what it is,
I'd be most grateful.

Erm? Where, exactly, do we find the picture?

This is how I'm going to get rich, Anne. I'm not going to post the urls and
then I'm going to charge everyone £1 to tell them where it is...... As I do
this over and over again, it will be a matter of mere weeks before I can
treat everyone to caviar sandwiches!

What a klutz - so sorry!

http://i12.tinypic.com/81zkvbq.jpg