Old 17-11-2007, 08:37 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
JIM JIM is offline

Default TO ALL OF YOU

SHUT THE **** UP, YOU ****ING ****S!!

OR I'LL SHUT YOU THE **** UP FOR GOOD

NOW DO ONE ARSEHOLES!!
Old 17-11-2007, 08:39 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool

"JIM" wrote in message
SHUT THE **** UP, YOU ****ING ****S!!

OR I'LL SHUT YOU THE **** UP FOR GOOD

NOW DO ONE ARSEHOLES!!

You're really a girl; the tell tale signs are soooo obvious to me.

Old 17-11-2007, 08:44 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
JIM JIM is offline

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 20:39:33 GMT, "Frankie Carbone"
wrote:

.. .

I'LL CUT YOUR ****ING FAMILY UP AND MAKE YOU WATCH, ****!!
Old 17-11-2007, 08:58 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 20:39:33 GMT, "Frankie Carbone"

You're really a girl; the tell tale signs are soooo obvious to me.

I'LL CUT YOUR ****ING FAMILY UP AND MAKE YOU WATCH, ****!!

Woooowwweeee !!!!!

Fookin hardman, you've got me an the rest of us shaking in our boots. I'm really
scared along with the rest of us ......... Tosspot

;-)

Rob

Old 17-11-2007, 09:03 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool

"JIM" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 20:39:33 GMT, "Frankie Carbone"
wrote:

"JIM" wrote in message
. ..
SHUT THE **** UP, YOU ****ING ****S!!

OR I'LL SHUT YOU THE **** UP FOR GOOD

NOW DO ONE ARSEHOLES!!

You're really a girl; the tell tale signs are soooo obvious to me.

I'LL CUT YOUR ****ING FAMILY UP AND MAKE YOU WATCH, ****!!

Wow! Well 'ard

Your drivel is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. Your
post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in
literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a
flea. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of
the mouth and constipation of the mind. Have you ever noticed that whenever
you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? Oh well, as the late
Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or
interesting to read? There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured
with a little Prozac and a polo mallet, or, better yet, suicide. Maybe you
wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if your brain cells weren't on the
Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that you make sumo wrestlers
look anorexic, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother
didn't know which end to put the diaper on. No, come to think of it, you
would.

In conclusion, thank you. We are all refreshed and challenged by your unique
point of view. Now **** off!

(credit to http://www.insultmonger.com/generators/auto-flamer.htm)

Old 17-11-2007, 09:47 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
JIM JIM is offline

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 21:03:55 GMT, "Fads" wrote:

.. .

DON'T **** WITH ME COZ I *WILL* SLIT YOUR THROAT!!
Old 17-11-2007, 10:09 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
JIM JIM is offline

AFTER I'VE CUT THE ****ERS UP, I'LL TORCH 'EM!!
Old 17-11-2007, 10:49 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool

Jim, be honest with yourself; you are the recipient of bum love.

Old 18-11-2007, 02:45 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool

"Frankie Carbone" wrote in message
. uk...
Jim, be honest with yourself; you are the recipient of bum love.

Please don't feed the trolls...

Old 18-11-2007, 04:20 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Roo Roo is offline

JIM wrote:
SHUT THE **** UP, YOU ****ING ****S!!

OR I'LL SHUT YOU THE **** UP FOR GOOD

NOW DO ONE ARSEHOLES!!

Come on then mouth, give it your best shot.

BlueRoo

Old 18-11-2007, 04:20 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Roo Roo is offline

Fads wrote:

[...]

Heh heh heh...

BlueRoo
Old 18-11-2007, 05:07 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
JIM JIM is offline

SHUT THE **** UP, ****!!
Old 18-11-2007, 05:08 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
JIM JIM is offline

I'LL CUT YOUR ****ING LIVER OUT AND FEED IT TO MY DOG

NOW **** OFF!!
Old 18-11-2007, 05:24 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool

what of SMACK?

Old 18-11-2007, 05:35 PM posted to alt.sports.soccer.everton,alt.test,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.rec.gardening,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
JIM JIM is offline

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:24:54 -0000, "STEPHEN"
wrote:

what of SMACK?

I'LL SMACK HIS ****ING BITCH UP GOOD STYLE!!