Old 18-11-2007, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Milder today

the first daffodil buds are showing

--
Rowdens Reservoir Allotments
Best Allotment Site in Plymouth

Old 18-11-2007, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 18/11/07 14:24, in article , "Robert
(Plymouth)" remove my other hobby to
reply wrote:

the first daffodil buds are showing

Heavens! Do you know which variety they are, Robert?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 18-11-2007, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

hobby to reply wrote in message ...
the first daffodil buds are showing

Milder!!! You have got to be kidding, we have first snow on the hills today.

Mike
www.farend.org.uk

Old 18-11-2007, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Muddymike" wrote in message

"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my other
hobby to reply wrote in message ...
the first daffodil buds are showing

Milder!!! You have got to be kidding, we have first snow on the hills
today.

Mike
www.farend.org.uk

Yikes well it was definitely a jacket off morning here on the allotment
whereas the last few days have been more than a tad chilly

Old 18-11-2007, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Robert (Plymouth) wrote:
"Muddymike" wrote in message

"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my
other hobby to reply wrote in message
the first daffodil buds are showing

Milder!!! You have got to be kidding, we have first snow on the hills
today.

Mike
www.farend.org.uk

Yikes well it was definitely a jacket off morning here on the
allotment whereas the last few days have been more than a tad chilly

Was very cold here today. 6°C was the best.
Oddly, I still have a rose in flower, with more buds coming.
--
Pete C
London, UK

Old 18-11-2007, 08:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Nov 18, 6:49 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Robert (Plymouth) wrote:
"Muddymike" wrote in message

"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my
other hobby to reply wrote in message
the first daffodil buds are showing

Milder!!! You have got to be kidding, we have first snow on the hills
today.

Mike
www.farend.org.uk

Yikes well it was definitely a jacket off morning here on the
allotment whereas the last few days have been more than a tad chilly

Was very cold here today. 6°C was the best.
Oddly, I still have a rose in flower, with more buds coming.
--
Pete C
London, UK- Hide quoted text -

Just as well you are not here, I have ice in the back garden - snow on
the peaks - it's too cold to leave the log fire.

Judith
Old 18-11-2007, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:24:29 -0000, "Robert \(Plymouth\)"
wrote:

the first daffodil buds are showing

Can I cum on your cock?

Old 19-11-2007, 01:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Muddymike
writes

"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my other
hobby to reply wrote in message ...
the first daffodil buds are showing

Milder!!! You have got to be kidding, we have first snow on the hills today.

We have had snow here tonight (Amersham) as well. However when took the
dogs out for a walk about half an hour ago the rain had washed away the
snow.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Old 19-11-2007, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 00:55:35 +0000, Janet Tweedy wrote
(in article ):

In article , Muddymike
writes

"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my other
hobby to reply wrote in message ...
the first daffodil buds are showing

Milder!!! You have got to be kidding, we have first snow on the hills today.

We have had snow here tonight (Amersham) as well. However when took the
dogs out for a walk about half an hour ago the rain had washed away the
snow.

We are about 750 ft above sea level, and had about 2 inches of snow last
night, although it's thawing a bit now. My fault entirely I think for
telling someone yesterday that our sweet peas were still in flower (I think
the emphasis is going to be on the "were" when they re-appear!).

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.freerice.com/index.php

Planted beans today Mceezee Gardening 4 27-03-2003 11:08 PM
Today Elinor has mostly been planting peas..... Chris French and Helen Johnson United Kingdom 8 26-03-2003 07:08 PM
Saw my first robin today :( Betsy Gardening 41 15-02-2003 03:27 AM
Saw my first Robin today Jo Gardening 2 03-02-2003 08:42 PM
Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow Faye Lifford-Earle Gardening 0 24-01-2003 11:14 AM