Old 07-12-2007, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ethnomedica

Finding some info on onions and beestings, I cam across this interesting
site: http://www.kew.org/ethnomedica/

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 07-12-2007, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote
Finding some info on onions and beestings, I cam across this interesting
site: http://www.kew.org/ethnomedica/

They started gathering that information when they had a little hut built out
of odds and ends called the "Field Hospital" over by Brentford Gate,
Interesting place, I wondered what they did with all those cards people
filled in and filed.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 07-12-2007, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 7/12/07 16:09, in article , "Bob
Hobden" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote
Finding some info on onions and beestings, I cam across this interesting
site:
http://www.kew.org/ethnomedica/

They started gathering that information when they had a little hut built out
of odds and ends called the "Field Hospital" over by Brentford Gate,
Interesting place, I wondered what they did with all those cards people
filled in and filed.

Trust you! ;-) I'd never heard of it, Bob. V. interesting site, though.