GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Christmas Books - Garden & Nature (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/168145-christmas-books-garden-nature.html)

[email protected] 21-12-2007 04:20 PM

Christmas Books - Garden & Nature

http://www.gardenandgreen.co.uk

CHRISTMAS BOOKS

If your still need to get a present for someone and you know they
enjoy gardening or nature, then here are some great books that could
be ideal gifts. You can still order on Amazon for guaranteed Christmas
Delivery if you order befor 1pm on Saturday the 22nd. And most of
these books should be available in bookshops that will be open until
Christmas Eve teatime.

Qi - The Book of Animal Ignorance
The BBC2 Qi team have created an off-road safari through a hundred of
the most interesting members of the animal kingdom, armed with
illuminating illustrations and diagrams by award-winning artist Ted
Dewan.

Earth - The Power of the Planet
A fascinating illustrated guide to how our planet works to accompany a
landmark BBC science series. The book tells the epic story of the
birth, life and future of our amazing planet.

The Nature of Britain
A practical guide to British wildlife written by Alan Titchmarsh, the
book offers the reader a closer look at the READ MORE.........http://
www.gardenandgreen.co.uk