GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Thank you (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/168204-thank-you.html)

Wally[_3_] 24-12-2007 09:16 PM

Thank you

I would like to offer my thanks for the help I have received
through the year as a novice gardener.
As I gain experience I may hopefully be able to offer help
an advice to others in here.
Here's wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and new year.

Wally

Fuschia 24-12-2007 11:00 PM

Thank you

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 21:16:52 -0000, "Wally"
wrote:

I would like to offer my thanks for the help I have received
through the year as a novice gardener.
As I gain experience I may hopefully be able to offer help
an advice to others in here.
Here's wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and new year.

Wally

Ditto. This forum is a wonderful resource and I learn so much here.
Thank you all, and my best wishes to you Wally and to all the
gardeners who share their knowledge.

Barb[_4_] 25-12-2007 11:43 AM

Thank you

wrote:

I would like to offer my thanks for the help I have received
through the year as a novice gardener.
As I gain experience I may hopefully be able to offer help
an advice to others in here.
Here's wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and new year.

Wally

Ditto. This forum is a wonderful resource and I learn so much here.
Thank you all, and my best wishes to you Wally and to all the
gardeners who share their knowledge.

Me too! I subscribe to a number of newsgroups on various topics of
interest, and this is (most of the time!) the most sensible, civilised and
polite. And so helpful!

Thank you, everyone, and Happy New Year!

Barb UK